It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2006, 01:20 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

septemberwoman HB User
mitten in bed

Well, today's high here in Oklahoma City was 106 but I still have to wear my winter goves to bed to help the arthritis from stone cold locking up my joints by morning. My husband thinks it is so cute. Sure helps with my hand pain in the morning.

We have had our new house started. It has been a dream for over 30 years, but it is now happening. I have loads of things I need to do and my body is screaming about it. I also have a grandbaby being born this week 4 hours away and they want me there when the birth takes place (home birth). VERY complicated story as to how hard it is to get rest away from home--we all know that is a very difficult thing to get done. Two days will be all I can stay because I will be in pain and tryin not to show it and jolly. Ava, 2 1/2 is the other baby and she will need lots of attention also.

Everybody just lift me up in your prayers. I don't want to be bedfast for a month after I get back. I am suppose to go with my husband to Dallas for a training seminar and mini vacation for me. in August. I appreciate all your love flowing my way!!!!! love

Old 07-19-2006, 06:04 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User
Re: mitten in bed

hi september,
here comes a huge ball of energized love. this ball is created in dance, that your steps may be light. this dance comes to you from the sun, that you may shine with energy you forgot you have.
we all do what we must to have our lives as full as we desire. i will send your fibrobuddies and dear arthur itis off to play in the bahamas while you run off to play. i often send mine there and will request that mine show yours the really fun party places so they will get lost in all the fun and forget their way home.
blessings of a gentle birth and a healthy baby and mommy. home birth is such a sweet way for baby to enter this world. may the love flow and her birthing be easy.
when you take that mini vacation you use that hot tub and pool and all the perks of hotels. room service. bless room service.
those mittens sound so sexy, giggle. your hubby is a good sport. a man who can laugh with you is a treasure.
hugs and love,
bluelakelady

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-19-2006, 08:53 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Glojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB User
Re: mitten in bed

Septemberwoman, I will lift you up with prayers and song.....well maybe just prayers I have a lousy voice and I sing awful......but I will think of you when I take my magical trips to blues mountain and bring you along for renewed energy.

Blessings on the new little one and be sure to give that big sister a few hugs.

I use to work at a hotel and like blue says, take advantage of all the amenities. Get friendly with the desk clerks and see if you can't get some things for free. We were always able to give away passes to the health club for massages and the like, and we always did it for the nicest people who we knew wouldn't spread it around so everyone would be asking.
Enjoy!

Closed Thread