It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2006, 08:10 AM   #1
(female)

tina_49 HB User
Talking Rib cage pain upon talking

Hi guys, I thought perhaps this new title would get more attention, I'm hoping to find someone like me {oh that's funny} well first of all I'm so sorry for all of your pain, and that there is a need for all of us to meet here, Ive been self-diagnosed for 7 years, and in that time I've been on different boards... however I've never met, or talked to, or read, about anyone with my problem when I talk it feels like there's a dentist drill laying upon my ribcage and after 5 minutes of talking I'm completely exhausted, when it first started happening 7 years ago I thought I was dying also started getting pain in my rib cage when I would walk neither has let up at all in 7 years also I have TMJ and my ears hurt real bad when I talk too, til I have to put ice pax on them, which helps alot. those are my 2 most noticeable problems the things that keep me from being able to work has anyone ever heard of anything like this I also have most of the other fibro symptoms neck pain lower back & hips severely fatigued haven't really slept well in 20 years, for the most part as long as I'm sitting and I don't have to talk I'm in pretty good shape I feel well. however if I try to go out into the world and do anything at all like a normal person like visit or shop work... forget it I have to recouperate for 2 days or so just from an hour visit with my mother or grocery shopping which I do use the electric wheelchair for shopping I couldn't dar go to a store without them, well sorry for rambling that's enough for now I'll be anxiously awaiting any replies! thanx Tina

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-22-2006, 08:21 AM   #2
(female)

tina_49 HB User
Re: Rib cage pain upon talking

I feel really stupid about the happy face icon I though it was gonna go at the end where I said thanx,LOL it looks like hey I'm so happy I have rib cage pain...

Old 07-22-2006, 03:25 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Glojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB User
Re: Rib cage pain upon talking

Hi tina, I posted a reply on your other thread. Have a good day.....really we do have them occasionally!!!

Closed Thread