It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2006, 08:50 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

tallgirl1982 HB User
Fibro/cfs?? Please Please Help Some1 :( :(

Hi, i thought i would try and get some advice, here it goes!

for over 3 months i have had balance probs and thought it must be my ears! within that time i have had achey muscles in my legs on and off and sometimes my arms, i also had a few days of horrible fatigue where i mostly had to sit down but that passed!
but over the past week i have become more and more tired! my legs are the worst they ache and feel weak like i cant walk sometimes! my arms and hands ache too and i feel drugged up! last night i couldnt sleep although i was knackered!! i get pins and needles sometimes but lately thats not really a problem, i feel my so called problem is finally hitting me now after months of coming and going.
I have no vitamin deficiences, kidney probs or pain in my body IN the region where the organs are all located)

I just feel WEAK like i have the flu (not quite as bad as full blown flu...yet anyway)

My doc is sending me to a neuro soon to rule out MS and nerve probs.

Any advice on what i can ask the doc or what it could be would be great!

Have to stop typing now and my hands are starting to ache and go stiff!! LOL!!

claire xxxxx

Old 08-25-2006, 11:21 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Hope4All HB UserHope4All HB User
Re: Fibro/cfs?? Please Please Help Some1 :( :(

Hi Claire

You sound like me, off balance, flu like and aches. I too had the tingling in the past. I was diagnosed with fibro. I do have hip pain and a burning above my butt.

I have so many different symptoms that i feel i need to go back to the drs.

Hang in there

Hope

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-25-2006, 11:48 AM   #3
(female)

Suni321 HB User
Re: Fibro/cfs?? Please Please Help Some1 :( :(

Hi Claire, sorry to hear your having so many problems. But, it sounds like you are on the right track with being referred to a Neurologist. The best thing to do is to keep a list of your symptoms & duration each day so that you can discuss them during the appointment. Plus, it really helps when filling out all the paperwork. As far as questions to ask the Neurologist - the first time I went to one with simliar symptoms - it was more of a my describing the problems I was having & what making sure he understand what I needed. For example: answers, sleep, manage-able pain & being able to walk steady. Needless to say he did a lot of tests to rule out all other conditions such as M.S..

Good luck & keep us posted.
Suni

Last edited by Suni321; 08-25-2006 at 11:49 AM.

Closed Thread