It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2006, 10:44 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

girl75 HB User
hey girls

sorry it has been so long since i have been on. as you can imagine i have my hands a bit full with 3kiddos. although i wouldn't trade being a mother i sure wish i didn't have all this pain to deal with. i was able to get back on my regular meds which include norco, soma, cymbalta and a couple new ones requip and rozerem. it seems that this combination is helping keep my pain tolerable. it never goes away completely. i am glad that i found a docs office that is able to understand the pain i am in and able to prescribe the meds that help. you all know how hard it is to find a doc that will do that.
yesterday i did pull my shoulder when i went to put my baby down while on the ground. i was literally stuck and not able to move. what a set back and i thought i knew pain and it couldn't get any worse. i just have to take it easy until it gets better. my whole life seems to rotate around my pain instead of my life rotating around my kids. sometime i can't stand it and i feel really bad for my kids. yesterday my son who is 6 told me that he was tough and that he could take anything. i teared up and was so proud of him. he started playing tackle football which really seems to be helping with his confidence.
he is in 1st grade now and is very intelligent. zoe who is 3 is such a trooper. i wouldn't know what to do without her. she lets me take my naps during the day and will watch t.v and color until i am able to get going. i feel so bad sometimes because my kids didn't ask for this but yet they seem to be such independent kids. when i am able to do things on a good day i do what i can with them. my house may not be the cleanest house but my kids are healthy and are happy and thats all that matters to me.
i am still in the fight of my life it seems with this whole social security thing. i am waiting on a federal court date and have a second case going at the same time. these people need to understand how much pain i am in and how my quality of life has changed. i use to be super mom and take care of everything and everyone. i am in it for the fight and the long run so hopefully i will hear something soon.
well hopefully everyone is hanging in there and i look foward to hearing from everyone.
luv,
robin

Last edited by girl75; 09-20-2006 at 10:44 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-20-2006, 03:36 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User
Re: hey girls

hi robin,
all well with me. hey, raising strong independant children is the goal of motherhood. so chill little sister. our children learn the way life hands it to them. yours are fortunate. they learn compassion as well. they love you. simple, ain't it?
glad you got your meds and a new doc. good girl!!
the people at social security will never understand. they get to work each day and have energy to care for their loved ones. main thing is have a doc in your corner willing to do whatever it takes to get it done.
so good to hear from you. kiss your babies for this old nana.
peace and love,
bluelakelady

Closed Thread