I am newly diagnosed with fibro, but have had the symptoms for a long time. I am still trying to figure all of this out. I have been reading the posts which have been really helpful, but there are some things I am unsure about. Please share your experiences with me and tell me if you suffer from these symptoms. I don't know about you, but sometimes I am overwhelmed with the fact that fibro can cause ALL these things??
Please tell me if you have:
1. Pain under both ribs...sometimes right, sometimes left?
2. Pain when washing your hair, (ie. scalp pain, back of head pain)?
4. Abdominal pain.....burning in your gut....located in the middle?
5. Muscle pain that feels like it's been pulled, or slept on wrong. (ie. shoulders, chest, hips, ect)?
6. Do you have a hard time telling if you are having muscle spasms? I often just feel pain that gets worse, and do not know it is spasms until I take a muscle relaxer....then it gets better? How do I know that it's a spasm, and not just pain?
7. Headaches?? How often, and when do you have them?? I have bad headaches nearly everyday, often an 8 out of 10 in the AM.
8. Joint pain, mainly knees? I only have this pain sometimes, when the other symptoms are worse.
9. Flares? I know when I have one. (God, it's HARD not to!) How long do they last? What can I do to speed up the process??
10. Anyone see "floaters" in their eyes, or have vision that blurs at times?
11. This one is embarrassing.....Anyone have a rash in a private area? It has been checked out, and tested. Doc says it's some form of "irritation" and they can find no cause?? I have redness, stinging, and sensitivity. It comes and goes.
12. Chest pain?
13. Rapid Pulse?? My pulse rate at rest is between 90 and 120. I have no idea why it is so high, and wonder what is normal.
14. Any numbness or tingling in the extremeties? I have one toe that has been numb for several weeks now. Every few days, it will hurt pretty bad, but only for a few minutes, otherwise it is a numb, pins and needles sensation to the touch?
15. Sharp pains that "travel"? I sometimes have sharp pains that feel like a bolt of lightning in my body. It may start in my stomach and "moves" to my arm. They are lightning quick, from start to finish, but VERY painful. I experience these "traveling" pains often, in different parts of my body.
If you have made it this far, thank you! I just want to know if anyone experiences these symptoms, and what YOUR variations are! Thank You so much for any responses!!!
Your Fibro Sister,