It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2007, 02:47 PM   #1
(female)

cantell HB User
dry skin anyone?

I have found with age and fibro my skin has decided to go against me too! NEVER had dry or oily skin..well thats the past! this is me waving bye to good health and youth

so, I have been looking for some cheep home remedys..went to the beauty board for some Ideals..found body scrubs made with cornmeal and shower jel. then there is one that you take cocoa,brown sugar and olive oil mixed together and rub it on.(if you go there you can read my post on my experience with the scrubs) anyway, I have tried these and they are working! (I think)

In the last week I have had dry patches pop up on my hand (or has it been there all along and it has gotten worse and I just noticed it)? and just past the wrist..an, an sniffle, is that A AGE SPOT? does anyone know how these things appear and details on what they look like? I have very vague memory's of my grandmothers hands and skinny arms..god rest her soul! I truly dont want to look up age spots! so if someone could inlighten me please ????

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Lumps under skin at tender areas evelina_2003 Fibromyalgia 5 05-18-2011 05:09 AM
Menopause, Sticky skin and Hair loss/breakage Sticky Deb Hair Loss / Alopecia 10 04-26-2010 09:40 AM
Skin Tags and Dark Skin Patches Ashley C Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) 0 05-21-2006 03:45 PM
tanning salon, sunburn and skin damage antoni Beauty & Cosmetics 3 03-02-2006 01:04 PM
Acne and Dry Skin.. help please Denise98 Acne 18 03-17-2005 05:46 PM