It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2007, 06:53 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

dazedandconfused10 HB User
Question Not sure if this could be part of Fibromyalgia

I was told I have it and seem to have the classic symptoms. But I definite spinal changes due to a car accident. But I'm always struggling with fatigue. Seems lately almost every evening, I have a scratchy throat. I was thinking it might be related to my inhaler so I've tried to doing it once a day (also have asthma) but wondering if anyone else with fibro feels this. I don't feel sick like strept or even viral.

Old 04-28-2007, 07:36 PM   #2
(female)

saphirz HB User
Re: Not sure if this could be part of Fibromyalgia

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazedandconfused10 View Post
I was told I have it and seem to have the classic symptoms. But I definite spinal changes due to a car accident. But I'm always struggling with fatigue. Seems lately almost every evening, I have a scratchy throat. I was thinking it might be related to my inhaler so I've tried to doing it once a day (also have asthma) but wondering if anyone else with fibro feels this. I don't feel sick like strept or even viral.
It could be from your inhaler for sure after each use besure to wash your mouth out or gargle that will help. It also could be post nasal drip( from allergies, dripage from your nose down the back of your throat.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-29-2007, 03:26 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

dazedandconfused10 HB User

No it got worse and I woke up with strept throat. But doesn't Fibromyalgia also include a depressed immune system. I have been sick alot.

Old 04-30-2007, 08:55 AM   #4
(female)

FANNtasy3 HB User

I have had a sore throat for years. Its part of CFS I believe, not Fibro...I could be wrong. I also have a low immunity system, just found that out recently. Mosty these are things your born with. I have been sickly all my life with tonsil, sinus, throat, lung infections. Its when its not strep and its not going away with antibiotics and its just a red, sore thoat for more than six weeks, its considered a symptom of CFS.
I think....Feel Well, Felicia

Closed Thread