It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2007, 09:42 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

GodsGirl4ever06 HB User
Mornings vs Evenings

So, I definitely notice how I feel much more horrible in the evenings. Though I hurt and feel bad in the mornings, it seems that it is not as bad as when 5 or 6 o'clock in the evening starts rolling around. Then everything hits and I feel quite icky.

Is everybody else the same way? Would it be just because we've been up and about all day and our body is saying "okay, time to relax now, I'm worn out!" or, what?

Fibromyalgia
Mitral Valve Prolapse
Tachycardia
High Blood Pressure
Nummular Eczema
Depression
Esophagitis
Solar Urticaria (but not officially yet)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-01-2007, 11:34 AM   #2
(female)

sunny47 HB User
Re: Mornings vs Evenings

I do good all day at work and then get tired driving home. Then the aching starts - guess it is when I relax or unwind. Also it is freezing cold where I work (they keep the ac on 74) and then I leave and go out into the heat and a hot car. The heat is killing me this year.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-01-2007, 12:25 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

elmhar HB Userelmhar HB User
Re: Mornings vs Evenings

Hi GG4Ever,

There are a number of hormones that tend to dip in the late aft -- early eve. If they dip outside of the "zone," misery can result. I'm sure it's been recommended to you before ... have you tried working with a naturopath to test various hormones, and to optimize them if low?

On the other hand, could it be a simple fatigue-related thing, something that can be averted with a nap, or a nutritious snack? I have a fairly high metabolic rate, and when my blood sugar drops too low, I ache all over. I'm not one who does well with a low-carb diet. I have to go for balance all day long.

Best wishes.

Closed Thread