It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2007, 06:30 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User
Few Suggestions FM

hi everyone!!!,
Unfortanutly theres not much that can be done for the pain of FM,
Inflamorty Rx's Help, but what some of you guys might try is an bout an hour before bed, try drinking about a 7oz glass of good red wine, eat lots of fresh garden or frozen veggies, try steaming them to be sure you get the good nutrition, watch your soduim intake and try to exercise the best you can walking is good, or if your in to much pain try swimming and just floating moving around the best you can.
if you have trouble sleeping if you have a stationary bike get up and ride it for about 5/10 minutes.
I know some of you have probably tried all the above and it did nothing for you, I'm just suggesting these things to try.

I know this much about FM IT DON''T MATTER WHO YOU ARE YOUNG OR OLD EVEN YOUR WEIGHT, FM STRIKES ANY ONE OF US AT ANY GIVEN TIME,no matter how healthy you was before.

Experiment with different things and someday one of us will find a cure or at least a relieif from the pain.

REMEMBER FM is a condition not a disease/thats why its hard for a MD to treat it as they have been schooled for disease/other illness.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Need help or suggestions as to whats wrong with my son BabyDsmom Children's Health 3 08-02-2007 11:16 AM
Suggestions? kittenhead Anxiety 5 04-25-2006 09:35 AM
I need help and suggestions KimC2005 Weight Loss 3 01-03-2006 11:59 AM
workout DVDs/videos...suggestions? froggy123 Exercise & Fitness 0 11-27-2005 12:35 AM
suggestions on allergies thescaredest Digestive Disorders 0 09-17-2004 08:33 PM