It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2007, 03:11 PM   #1
(female)

kgirl04 HB User
Question Looking for a good rheumy in Northern NJ

HI All, I have been reading the posts here for a while, and finally decided to join in. I am looking for a GOOD rheumy in Northern NJ. I am very frustrated with mine,and don't feel he is doing me any good. I am thinking about going to a PM clinic, but don't really feel that I should have too. Maybe if I just find a good rheumy who offers suggestions, and is up to date on all the fibro stuff, and meds, I will be okay. I contacted the National Fibromyalgia Association, because I wanted a doctor who takes a special interest in FMS patients, and all they did was email me a list of ALL rheumataologists. not exactly what I had in mind

Old 06-07-2007, 08:36 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

kirstee HB Userkirstee HB Userkirstee HB Userkirstee HB Userkirstee HB Userkirstee HB Userkirstee HB Userkirstee HB Userkirstee HB Userkirstee HB Userkirstee HB User
Re: Looking for a good rheumy in Northern NJ

Hi Kgirl:

The doctor's name I have provided takes FMS patients. I do not know if he is in Northern N.J., however.

Sanders Davis, M.D.
95 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite T4
Morristown, NJ 07960-1978

Blessings,
Kirstee

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-07-2007, 02:57 PM   #3
(female)

FANNtasy3 HB User

This doc is Centrl, East Brunswick, but I like him very Much
Dr. Alan Lichtbraun
Summerhill Rd
East Brunswick

Old 06-08-2007, 08:44 AM   #4
(female)

kgirl04 HB User

Hi , thanks for answering...I am going to check him out!! What has he done for you?? Does he actually tell you about new breakthrough's, drugs, and most importantly...does he LISTEN to you??

Old 06-09-2007, 03:31 AM   #5
(female)

FANNtasy3 HB User

KG, I had reccommended him to someone else on this board and they thanked me, they had a good experience with him. He listenes, he spends an hour with you and he is always trying to get his patients ninvolved in the studies he and one of his partners runs out of Robert Wood Johnson Hospital. Hes very nice and very understanding. Always wanting to learn more about cutting edge developments on rheumatoid conditions. Hes very good and seems caring. Someone reccommended him to me and I do feel like I have found a good rheumy, need to let the masses know.
Good luck, Feel Well, Felicia

Old 06-09-2007, 05:23 AM   #6
(female)

kgirl04 HB User

Hi Fanntasy--i did read that post that you recomended him to someone else also...I think I may give him a try, he is a little far from me, but it sounds like it may be worth it. thanks

Closed Thread