It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2007, 02:03 PM   #1
(female)

dougrobin01 HB User
NADH Supplements

Hi Ya'll,

I read an article about chronic fatigue and the discussion was about NADH. The actual word is humongous but you can look it up on-line. Studies have shown that it helps with fatigue. I'm always trying to find ways to take homeopathic drugs rather than traditional meds.

NADH is found in many supplements for men as an added energy booster. I found that out by doing a search on-line to find out where to buy this stuff locally. You can get the supplement on-line but I don't want to buy a bottle of 100 before I get to try it. Locally, only nutritional/vitamin stores sell it and I'm going to get some tonight and try it for about a week.

They say it works within hours but that it's not recommended for daily use as there could be a "crash" effect with some people. There are no side affects and no known drug interactions.

Anybody who has tried it or is now taking it, please let us know. How much you take, how long you've taken it, any bad things/good things. I'll keep you all posted as to my results. I'm a human guinea pig but aren't we all?

Peace!

Old 06-13-2007, 02:50 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User
Re: NADH Supplements

I took it about 5 years ago..can't remember the dose. But it didn't do anything for me. We're all didffernt so maybe for you it will work...Think I remember it being expensive ...

Good Luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-14-2007, 08:46 AM   #3
(female)

dougrobin01 HB User
Re: NADH Supplements

Thanks for your feedback. Well, it turns out I can't find any locally so I'll need to order on-line. Part of me doesn't want to now that I saw your replies but the other part of me is curious and hopeful. I'm still going to try it. I'll give it a couple of weeks and let you all know. That should be plenty of time for an evaluation.

Closed Thread