It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2007, 02:10 PM   #1
(female)

thenewfmgirl HB User
Discouraged :(

Thanks for the comments and thoughts on my chest pain question. The sharp pain is better, but the last several days I have just been so sore from the bottom of my ribcage to the top..up my sternum, and across the top up to my shoulder area. It's really discouraged me because it came from nowhere and I was doing a lot better with diet and exercise, feeling much better.

I guess this is to be expected.

L.

Old 06-19-2007, 05:51 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User
Re: Discouraged :(

i am so sorry you are not feeling well. it is hard at first. in time you will come to know what to expect and plan your life so you can bail out if need be from anything.
remember, the ray of hope, the silver lining, is that we do have windows of feeling really good. those save our sanity. they are the wee gift fibro imparts.
be kind to your body, continue to eat right and exercise and drink your water. it is always worth it.
you are a powerful being. you can do this. never, never forget you decide how you feel within. you. not your illness.
i have to run now. i am going on vacation for 2 weeks. there is a computer there so i will check in from time to time. may i include you in my morning meditations?
peace,
bluelakelady

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-19-2007, 09:21 AM   #3
(male)

angorb HB User
Re: Discouraged :(

I am new and was just wondering if these pains are related to your Fibromyalgia?

angorb

Closed Thread