It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2007, 09:55 PM   #1
(female)

were2alike HB User
Question fibromyalgia and DVT

Its been months since i discovered a rash on my leg not far from my calve in my left leg been in pain mor than usual with left knee and pelvic .been scared to make a doctor appt. but been reading and web searching about deep vein thrombocin if spelling off then for other words blood clot. I finally made a doctor appt to see my pcp and not a fill in so I go July 6,2007 @ 3:30pm. do any one have any suggestions or comments feel free to return a reply!

Old 06-19-2007, 08:50 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

goldenwings HB User
Re: fibromyalgia and DVT

Hello there,

I am so sorry you are going through the uncertainty of this. I too had a DVT a couple of months ago. It was discovered in my left leg whilst I was in hospital for breathing problems - which I later found out was caused by fluid in my right lung and also multiple blood clots in both lungs.

Thing is though with anything like this, urgency is normally the order of the day. To have you wait for testing until July is in my humble opinion a dangerous thing - I don't want to scare you, but I am concerned for you and so being truthful. The very nature of what you are presenting with should get you an earlier appointment.

Telephone your doctor again and tell him/her of your concerns. This in my opinion is of the utmost ugency. I myself have a blood blood clotting disorder, and so have a bit of knowledge about dvt's and pulmonary embolisms. As I said my intention here is not to alarm you, but to be truthful and to help you get this seen to as soon as you can.

Take care

goldenwings

Last edited by goldenwings; 06-19-2007 at 08:55 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread