I am so sorry you are going through the uncertainty of this. I too had a DVT a couple of months ago. It was discovered in my left leg whilst I was in hospital for breathing problems - which I later found out was caused by fluid in my right lung and also multiple blood clots in both lungs.
Thing is though with anything like this, urgency is normally the order of the day. To have you wait for testing until July is in my humble opinion a dangerous thing - I don't want to scare you, but I am concerned for you and so being truthful. The very nature of what you are presenting with should get you an earlier appointment.
Telephone your doctor again and tell him/her of your concerns. This in my opinion is of the utmost ugency. I myself have a blood blood clotting disorder, and so have a bit of knowledge about dvt's and pulmonary embolisms. As I said my intention here is not to alarm you, but to be truthful and to help you get this seen to as soon as you can.