It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2007, 02:46 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User
MEME are you peeking in???

Hi Meghan....Haven't spoken to you in a long time...

How are you?

I spoke to Doc P today....first time since November...we are switching me over to Valyocyte and putting me back on Zitromax, flagyl and the NAC ...I have been doing D3 now for about 2 and half months...

Stop in and say hi okay...and an update??

Hope you and your kids are having a good summer vacation!

Hugs...

Old 06-24-2007, 05:59 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User
Re: MEME are you peeking in???

I hope you are doing alright!!

Hugs...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-18-2007, 11:49 PM   #3
(female)

Meme HB User

So so sorry I have been so busy I have not been on the computer..or I should say I have not been on the PC...in the house..I got a new laptop for my birthday and I have been on that and just fooling with that.

Plus we have been so busy..the entire month of June was traveling to various spots...
Oregon was the first for a wedding, then to Reno for a funeral, and then to Palm Springs for a girlie week..it was nice..

so I have been doing ok...
I think we finally have my sleep under control.

I started doing sauna therapy and working out....
I have been so busy I don't think I have time to think about everything...

Emily turned 16 on Sat and we had a big party here..it was really nice
The boys are gone and I am headed to the coast tomorrow for some relaxing time with my great aunt! I can't wait!

So good do hear from you
Fill me in
Me

Old 07-19-2007, 05:51 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

HI Meghan! It is WONDERFUL to see you... I was so afraid that you weren't doing very well....And look at you ...Miss get up and go girl! Yeah! You deserve this soooooo much...

I finally had a phone consult with Doc P. Oh my gosh...It was a VERY GOOD conversation. We switched my antivirals. Went from Valtrex to Valcyte...Holy cow those pills are expensive....25.00 a pill. Yikes! Good that insurance pays for them... And he put me back on Zithromax and Flagyl. Plus I am doing the vitamin D3 already and NAC. I have gone out and got myself a heat lamp for my head...(where I have infection under between the scalp and skull) And behind my right eye...Doc told me that the C.P. bacteria and these virus's just LOVE the temporal Artery. So that is why I can feel my brain shutting down on the right side...ahhhh...So have been doing this think now for 3 weeks but the heat lamp only for a week or so.

So you were in Reno. You were almost by where I live. So what protocol are you doing? I mentioned to Doc P that some of his patients feel they are being taken off the antibiotics to soon. I don't hink he realized this. So some people are not going back...

Have a great time at the coast!!! I Love the coast but sure hate the drive between here and there...80 is just a nightmare anymore!

Hope things are better for you at home now. And your having a good summer!

Take Care!!

Closed Thread