It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2007, 06:53 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

confused32 HB User
I need your help

Hi i am a 35 year old female. For over a year now i have been suffering left arm pain along with tingling and numbness, jaw pain, back pain, chest pain, shortness of breath( feels like i cant get a deep breath and yawn alot to get a good breath), headaches and fatigue. I get off and on swelling of my feet and hands towards my monthly cycle time. I have been having hot flashes off and on for a couple days now also. I have been to 4 cardio's to check my heart cause i though these were all signs of heart disease, every test is normal so is my thyroid they say. I am to the point where i cant take this anymore, i am on ativan for my anxiety over all these symptoms. I just want to find out what is wrong with me. Does anyone here have any advice??? Please!!!

Old 06-22-2007, 07:42 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

jojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB Userjojo HB User
Re: I need your help

Hi Confused...

I know it is frustrating and scary going through this...I have been dealing with docotors for around 20 years or more...The things I have NO regular M.D. is gong to know about...they are TOO text book and they CANNOT look outside the box....

Since you have acess to so much information at your finger tips...These are the things I would suggest reading about...Lyme Disease, Epsteing Barr Virus, Cytomeglovirus, Chlmydia pnumoniae bacteria. Babesia, Bartonella...

I have/had Lyme for 20 or more years...went mis-diagnoised ..I also have had Bartonell and the babesia...

Now Ii am still dealing with Chlamydia pnuemoniae bacteria and CMV and EBV. Once your immune system breaks down Your body is a host for anything...

Have you been tested for any of these??

Hope you find answers soon!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-22-2007, 09:04 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosebuddy HB Userrosebuddy HB Userrosebuddy HB Userrosebuddy HB User
Re: I need your help

If you suspect fibromyalgia, see a rheumatologist. He/she will do a tender point exam and possibly order a mri of the brain to rule out ms. There is not a definitive blood test that shows fibromyalgia. For pain, I suggest a good pain management doctor.

Closed Thread