It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2007, 03:57 PM   #1
(female)

Anxiety-stinks HB User
pain under breasts

Hello.I have not been diagnosed with Fibro.My doc said it is a possibility.I am only 34 and have so many unexplainable aches and pains.I am wondering if anyone has pain under their breasts,in the center of their back,and in both arms.I constantly worry I am experiencing heart attack symptoms.I also wonder if anxiety goes along with the Fibro.My mom has a friend that has been diagnosed,and she says it sounds as though this is a possiblity for me.Thanks for any help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-01-2007, 05:28 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

kirstee HB Userkirstee HB Userkirstee HB Userkirstee HB Userkirstee HB Userkirstee HB Userkirstee HB Userkirstee HB Userkirstee HB Userkirstee HB Userkirstee HB User
Re: pain under breasts

Hi sweetheart!

A lot of what you describe sounds like fibro, but it is important to rule out different medical conditions with your doctor. If you have done that, I believe you can attribute your pains to fibro.

When you do not understand what is going on with your body and the doctors you are seeing cannot diagnose your condition, anxiety can be VERY REAL! BUT, many fibro sufferers also have hypoglycemia. When you have hypoglycemia, you can experience severe blood spikes after eating a lot of carb food, or sugar. Caffeine can aggravate the blood spikes because adrenaline is released during the counteract the spike. Caffeine plus adrenaline make a very jittery sensation attributed to anxiety. What helped me eliminate anxiety and panic attacks is eliminating sugar, heavy carbs, and caffeine sodas/teas.

Keep going, and researchingt!

Blessings,
Kirstee

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-01-2007, 07:41 PM   #3
(female)

raznboersnkids HB User
Re: pain under breasts

I do have a little pain under breasts when Im having chest pains. Anxiety for me stays. Im not sure if that helps Im new to this too, its so much to take in, very overwhelming. I suggest you keep researching, never stop. Theres always new data coming out and doctors see so many patients now days, theres no way they can know all of it. Everything you find talk about it with doctor.

Closed Thread