It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2007, 06:24 PM   #1
(female)

KAPPY123 HB User
Smile Fibromyalgia Sucks..

I Have Had This For 18 Years. I Have Fibromyalgia Full Blown And Graves. I Think Im Crazy Pushing Through The Pain Every Day Trying To Make A Living 40 Hours A Week On My Feet All Day Long In Pain With A Smile On My Face.. I Am In So Much Pain I Think I Get Off On It Now.. I Made It My Motivater. I Am So Use To Doing Everything On My Own And My Self That When All Of A Sudden That Is Taken Away From You It Just Sucks.. But You Have To Deal With It It Is A Part Of Me Now And I Deal. I Have 13 And 21 Year Old Boys. I Am 40 Soon To Be 41.. I Stayed Home From Work Today Because I Pushed My Self To Hard And The Fatigue Set In Slept For 2 Days But My Laundry Is Done And The House Is Clean.. Sorry For Complaining, But If It Wasn't For My Meds I Think I Would End Up In A Nut House. This Pain Is So Draining Somtimes.. You All Keep Positive We All Have To..

Old 07-06-2007, 07:15 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User
Re: Fibromyalgia Sucks..

hi kappy,
welcome to the boards. sometimes every thing can suck. ya know? however you decide if it gets you down emotionally. i refuse. there is one thing fibro, strokes, lupus, arthritis, degenerative joint disease and the rest cannot have. my joy. it is mine and i am keeping it.
never forget attitude is everything when it comes to health.
again welcome and i hope you feel better soon.
peace,
bluelakelady

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-11-2007, 08:32 PM   #3
(female)

KAPPY123 HB User
Re: Fibromyalgia Sucks..

Thats True Thanks. Im Feeling Better Today.. I Think Its Hard For Me Because I Am Use To Doing Everything And I Cant Anymore And Work 40 Hours A Week . I Cleaned My Garage Last Week Even Knowing What I Will Feel Like After.. I Cleaned All Day And In To The Night. Still Have The Left Side I Will Get It Done Pain Or No Pain. But I Paid For It.. I Was Layed Up In BeD X 4 Days. Major Fatigue And Pain. My Docter Is The Greatest. She Wrote Me Note For Work. I Missed 5 Days Of Work Because I Cleaned My Garage . I Have To Learn Control...i Just Get So Mad Because I Want Things Done.. I Need A Good Man ...

Last edited by KAPPY123; 07-11-2007 at 08:35 PM. Reason: SPELLING

Closed Thread