It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2007, 10:52 PM   #1
(female)

lifeofpain HB User
Vein Pain?

I have been having problems with my costochondritis and now iam am having what fells like pain in my neck vein? Am i nuts or soes anyone else expeirence this and if so what is it?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-20-2007, 10:25 PM   #2
(female)

Passion Flower HB User
Re: Vein Pain?

hi,
iam new to this site, but wanted to relpy to your post.
i have pain, burning, and some tingling in my feet.
I do have neuropathy in some areas of my feet.
But for the last couple of months the top outter sides of both feet
swell, burn, and the blood vessels pop up. once the burning stops the blood vessels go back down.
i see the doctor this week, and i will ask him about it.
My feet hurt so bad in the morning..but once I get up and get moving they loosen up. We also have a inground pool, and i find the pool helps to relieve some of the discomforts.
I sure do hate this FM...i wish family,friends, and past co=workers could understand.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-22-2007, 06:16 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

goldenwings HB User
Unhappy Re: Vein Pain?

Hello lifeofpain,

I have had costochondritis for many years. I cannot say specifically what the 'vein pain' might be but I would hazard a guess and say that as the problem of costo is due to inflammation of the cartilege and bones in the chest wall and the nerves in that area branch outwards into the neck, arms and shoulders then maybe this is what is being felt by you. Not a specific 'vein pain' but because of the nerve pain at the time causing tendereness there. Just a thought.

Take care.

goldenwings

Closed Thread