It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2007, 03:21 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

schao HB User
Piano-Girl

Hi there:

I was reading over some posts and noticed you're #1 problem is leg pain---it's mine too. What does yours feel like? Mine feels like a deep bone pain....I hurt during the day, but night time is my worst--I hurt from my low back down to my hips and all the way down to my feet--both legs. I may be having muscle pain, I'm not quite sure--but really its just a deep ache. Is that how yours is? My pain doc gave me Baclofen--and that is a muscle relaxer, but it doesn't help me at all. I take Percocet at night for the pain.

Hope you're having a nice pain-free day.
schao

Old 07-23-2007, 08:23 AM   #2
(female)

Piano-Girl HB User
Re: Piano-Girl

Hi Schao,
I just checked in today and saw your message. Yes, my legs ache, throb and sometimes the pain is worse in a different areas... like the tops of my thighs.I get achy all over but my legs are the worst.

The last couple of days have been really good. Its seems it comes in cycles for me. I take flexeril everyday and as long as I keep that in my system and get rest, I can handle the pain.

And then sometimes...they hurt like chitt and I have to take something stronger.

I am glad you get relief with Percocet.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
3 Years, no improvement rubixcube Schizophrenia 1 02-22-2008 10:34 AM
I never knew Gram could Play the piano?? DrewsG Alzheimer's Disease & Dementia 2 01-29-2008 03:15 PM
Piano Finger Gone Help! PianoHandGone Open to All Other Health Topics 4 03-25-2007 10:32 AM
Piano skill/lessons lgrot Autism Spectrum 2 08-06-2006 08:37 PM
Bipolar male -"electric" feeling in lower legs-composer-must use feet to play piano trishq Bipolar Disorder 2 07-19-2006 04:38 AM