It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2000, 10:57 AM   #1
Veteran

Scooby HB User
Post Urinary Tract Infections

I spent last night in the ER with a fast moving UTI I was wondering if this is a common Fibro/CFS/EBV problem or if it is a seperate issue. Thanks, Scooby

~Luv, Scoobs~

Old 11-15-2000, 03:42 PM   #2

Linda D HB User
When I was younger I had alot of UTI's, but haven't had one in many years now! (Knock on Wood) I don't recall reading anywhere that there is an increase in UTI's due to FM. Hopefully this was a rare occurrence and won't happen again! I know how miserable it can be. Good Luck!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-15-2000, 09:09 PM   #3
Veteran

Scooby HB User
well thanks it is good to know it might just be a one time thing, however, they are now looking into the possiblity of kidney stones...whatever it is it hurts ..Scooby

~Luv, Scoobs~

Old 11-16-2000, 03:52 PM   #4

Linda D HB User
Hope it's not kidney stones. I have had that twice and it felt just about like labor. It's really weird though, when you finally pass the stone, the pain stops immediately.

Old 11-23-2000, 09:11 AM   #5
Inactive

korken HB User
Scooby, How are you doing? I hope you have a less painful holiday. Let us know. Take care and good luck, Kim

Old 11-23-2000, 09:03 PM   #6
Veteran

Scooby HB User
That was so nice of you to think of me thank you. I did a superbo- mundo
job on the feast and I am sure I will pay the price for awhile but it was worth it ! I hope your holiday went as well. I go to have the kidney ultrasound at 645am on Black Friday cutting right into those prime doorbuster sales LOL We have a 3day soccer tournament with the kids, a sleepover party Sat night, and I stil have to get to those sales.
~Luv Scoobs~

------------------

~Luv, Scoobs~

Old 11-25-2000, 04:01 AM   #7
Inactive

korken HB User
Thumbs up

Scooby, Glade to hear yourday went well. Mine was great too, I didn't eat; too busy making sure all the troups were taken care of. Almost all the boys were home. Did they tell you anything, yesterday? Take good care and your welcome, Kim

Old 11-25-2000, 05:15 AM   #8
Inactive

korken HB User
Wink

Hi Scooby, Thank you, we had a great day I was killing inside and for the first time I showed it. The first thing my mother in law said was "I told you not to cook. We could have just come and visited." Well, everyone had a good time and even thought I couldn't eat. It was fun. I had taken 4 pain pills and 3 soma's by the time they got here. We had our youngest son's Baptisum and 2nd Birthday party 2 weeks ago tomorrow and I was still hurting and exhausted. My Girl friend was in pain and help me for an hour then had to go. My husband kept apologising to me for not helping; What not helping ! He was watching the two year old. I don't think any parent would agree with him. But, I was going to have it perfect and it was. It was the best party. We had fun and all the kids were great. No arguments, just great! I posted a responce earlier but, it didn't show up. Take care and have a good weekend, Kim

Old 11-25-2000, 08:18 AM   #9
Veteran

Scooby HB User
Would you believe when I showed up at the radiology center at the crack of dawn that the drs office called the procedures in under the wrong code #'s and I could not get the testing done. Ugh! Have to love those HMO's
~Luv, Scoobs~
PS Glad to hear you dinner went so well for you!! :-)

~Luv, Scoobs~

Closed Thread