How Do You Know If You Have Fibro?
still to this day its when the doc scratches his head and tells you its all in your head but precribes you tons of antidepresents,vitimins, and pain meds.
here is my take on it as its happened to me.
1. when you feel like crap (flu like symptoms) most every day.
2. every thing on your body hurts even your hair and skin
3. you feel like dying with pain and all test run on you come back neg.
4. your family starts telling you you just need to get out more and excercise
5. your health starts afecting your work and family time
6..hubby starts complaining and you really dont care in fact get mad at him for being mad at you. but you have no answers to explain all the symptoms and pain where he or family can understand it.
7. depression starts becoming your friend and panic attacks hit you out of the blue and....and... sniff.....your constipated.
8. doc still says its all in your head and you start believeing him!
9. trying to convince yourself your not crazy the pain is real
10. had to give up working cause you forgot the way to work and where you parked your car, and you called your best friend at work bob all day.(name is susan)
11. the pharmacy knows your in the store from the rattle of empty pill bottles in your purse.
12. U dont remember the drive to the pharmacy and you drove.
14. you notice one day that you forgot how to spell your name and dont remember your birthdate or how old you are.
15. hubby is starting to raise an eyebrow at you because you put the cat in the oven instead of out the door.
16. you could comit mass murder at the doctors office waiting room cause somebody thinks they can sing better and louder than the cms singer on tv.
17. you have unfinished "projects" still unfinished and starting to pile up around the house. (along with your dirty clothes, shoes, dishes etc..)
18. sunlight makes you cringe and wonder where your cross is at.
19. headaches is an everyday thingy.
20. you avoid places with stairs, revolving doors and elevators.
finally; you forgot what a brush looks like and can relate to a cat when it comes to water hitting you and your pjs, fuzzy's and heating pad are you newest bestest friends ever!!!
well you get the point the list is endless and growing every day.
the triger point test was not meant to be use to dx fibro because not everyone with fibro has these.
you can have a mild case of fibro...huh? or you can have full blown fibro which is it makes you house bound or bed bound because of how crippling it can and will make you.
they are now sugesting that fibro is linked to a virus in the stomach. and can be triggered or worsened by an auto accident, a death in the family, a very stressful event in your personal life.
this I found by typing in the search bar new fibro news..sept 14th is when this came out oh and dont quote me i have fibro.
heres to hoping you dont have it!