It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2008, 01:00 AM   #1
(female)

katz62 HB User
pain below shoulder blade hurts when cough or sneeze?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-20-2008, 06:47 AM   #2
(female)

robbielee129 HB User
Re: pain below shoulder blade hurts when cough or sneeze?

Quote:
Originally Posted by katz62 View Post
Yes, or in my ribs! Sometimes when a sneeze won't come, I have a burning sensation in my mid back! Really annoying, but it goes away. Thought maybe it was just me that has that happen

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-20-2008, 07:11 AM   #3
(female)

jonoct3 HB User

It happens to me too, it is a little lower then my shoulder blades and it feels almost like a spasm when i sneeze. It's really strange!! It hurts really bad for about 3-4 seconds. I posted on another board about this issue. (I think on the back board) maybe it is the Fibro acting crazy again!

Old 07-15-2008, 12:04 AM   #4
(male)

ticketman HB User

what is it? i have it too!

Old 07-15-2008, 03:51 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Glojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB User

Does it hurt when someone presses on certain spots on your shoulder blade. I just had my doc say my rib was out and being an osteopath she popped it back. It felt good and even though I still have some burning pain in my back, it doesn't hurt as bad as before. Just offering a suggestion.

Old 12-03-2010, 09:47 PM   #6
(female)

pattype HB User

I have had the same feeling for almost a year. It started out bothering me after I would over do something like raking, running etc. Now it is every day usually later in the day my muscles are tight and hurt when I move them and when I breath in through my nose, not if I take heavier breaths with my mouth open. I went to an orthopedic who took an xray of my shoulder and said it looked good and to take muscle relaxers. They do give some relief and so does heat. But what is it going to take to have it go away completely. Both shoulder blade areas are sensitive, especially the right side. Not sharp pain but achyness.

Old 12-08-2010, 03:43 PM   #7
(female)

jisduit HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattype View Post
I have had the same feeling for almost a year. It started out bothering me after I would over do something like raking, running etc. Now it is every day usually later in the day my muscles are tight and hurt when I move them and when I breath in through my nose, not if I take heavier breaths with my mouth open. I went to an orthopedic who took an xray of my shoulder and said it looked good and to take muscle relaxers. They do give some relief and so does heat. But what is it going to take to have it go away completely. Both shoulder blade areas are sensitive, especially the right side. Not sharp pain but achyness.
I have been having the same pain since it started getting cold = I have noticed that when I am not on the computer so much it is better and heat at night seems to help
Meds: Morphine, Ambien, Klonopin, Elavil, Omeprazole, Vit D

Old 12-09-2010, 06:05 AM   #8
(female)

lizmom2ryan HB Userlizmom2ryan HB Userlizmom2ryan HB User

I have the same problem, but it also hurts to breath at times too. I also thought it was just me.

Closed Thread