It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2008, 08:25 AM   #1
Inactive
(female)

SusanG50 HB User
Question Noni Juice ?

Have any of you taken any of the Noni Juices and has it helped you ?

Thanks

Old 03-04-2008, 08:59 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

kirstee HB Userkirstee HB Userkirstee HB Userkirstee HB Userkirstee HB Userkirstee HB Userkirstee HB Userkirstee HB Userkirstee HB Userkirstee HB Userkirstee HB User
Re: Noni Juice ?

I've never taken Noni Juice as a supplement. I did investigate the ingredients, however, and it looks like there's a lot of good stuff contained in it. Are you taking any other supplements at the moment?

Blessings,
Kirstee

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-04-2008, 06:12 PM   #3
(female)

aboncz HB User

for a brief period of time I tried noni juice a long time ago.. and I'm not sure how well it worked- mainly because I wasn't sick then.

however, I just started taking a new liquid vitamin that has noni juice as one of the ingredients. I'll keep you posted and let you know if I feel like it's helping at all. : )

-allie

Old 03-04-2008, 06:57 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

flintrock HB Userflintrock HB Userflintrock HB Userflintrock HB Userflintrock HB Userflintrock HB Userflintrock HB User

Noni is just a bunch of hype....and a waste of money....very expensive.......

Old 03-05-2008, 07:13 PM   #5
(female)

hatefibro67 HB User

I took Noni for about a year - - I could not tell any difference. A friend of mine still takes it and swears by it. If you have not tried it - my feeling is why not? It can't hurt - right?

Old 03-06-2008, 08:15 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

builder HB Userbuilder HB User

I tried it and it didn't do anything. But I probably didn't stay on it long enough. I have a friend who had severe Fibro who claims Noni cured her. She had to walk with a cain and now she says she feels good. But the doctor also put her on Prozac. So maybe the Prozac is making her feel better. I don't see how Noni juice can do anything for Fibro.

Old 03-06-2008, 09:28 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Backinthesaddle HB User

It is supposed to cure many diseases. I am skeptical about anything curing like that. I tried a few bottles since a friend of mine sells it. But honestly I couldn't afford it. The amount I would need per month would run me over $100 and I couldn't do it for a juice. My friend and his family swear by it.

Old 03-06-2008, 10:55 AM   #8
(female)

sweetjerseygirl HB User

I'm wondering if that is the stuff that looks like a bottle of wine and i think it comes from africa ? I know whatever i tried was like that, almost two years ago and didnt notice a difference except in my wallet. But some people that drank it swore by it. Guess its true, everybodys just different!

Old 03-06-2008, 01:04 PM   #9
Inactive
(female)

SusanG50 HB User
Wink Re: Noni Juice ?

Well, I saw what's his name.. black guy...you know him as the guy whoplayed with Mel gibson in all his Lethal movies........ugh, there goes that memory thingy..........

ANYWAY, he was saying how it had changed his life. Right before he talked about it, I said to hubby, LOOK at his SKIN........it's like GLOWING, he looks really good for his age. THEN he started talking about NONI Juice and how he thought it could have saved his sister's life if he had known about it then. She died of colon cancer.

Says this noni fruit comes only from Tihitian (sp) and that it is the absolute best, so I was up for it, since it made him look so good and feel so good. He does not drink coffee or anything but that in the morning........hey, mabye that's what makes the difference.

I know it's very expensive and wanted some input before INVESTING ! LOLOL

Old 03-07-2008, 04:50 AM   #10
Veteran
(female)

Marywoo HB User

Susan i read your post on the back thing and i orderd some thing from the net i dont know if its the right one or not.you lay on this thing it was $79 dollers plus shipping and handling i hope it was truly the back thing you ment.my husband will kill me if it does not work since i recently had to leave job with mentally challenged children whom i love to death and just found out i cant collect unemployment now i will have to try for disability i heard that is really hard to get.i just dont want to waste money.i hope i got the right thingy. im scared to say anything because the moderater will get mad but thanx for trying i appreciate any help i can get.my epidural worked for my legs but for some reason made my spine swell worse.thanks again for trying susan your heart is in the right place.if its the wrong thing its my own falt i would never blame you. i guess you can tell im a little desperate for relief. i hope you all have a great day with as little suffering as possible. god bless marywoo. sorry i did try noni juice years ago and did not really see a differnce ,you name it i tried it,wheatgrass,noni,aloe vera juice,supplements calmax i even juiced for a while I must say the juicing helped my problem now is dont have the energy to make the juice,i could have had a v-8.LOL good luck marywoo

Closed Thread