It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2009, 07:43 PM   #16
Senior Veteran
(female)

djl HB Userdjl HB Userdjl HB User
Re: Vitamin-D Diff.

Hi 2ufrankie..
Well, I hope my B-12 comes back fine, cause I DO NOT NEED TO GAIN WEIGHT !!!! I could stand to LOOSE 25lbs ...it aint easy.

Been having ok days.. My chest pain has really subsided !!! Twinge every now and then...but OH THANK GOD SO MUCH BETTER !!! Still get body pains every now and then but much better. Must be having good days. Mornings are still tough. Sometimes I just cant get out of bed. I wake up, know I goota get out and get the kids up for school, but end up falling back to sleep. I try to strech every morning now cause I can be so stiff. Then the brain fog during the day...I feel like im in outer space or something sometimes Today was arms day...they were bothering me as well as my knees. Actualy the past few days people have been saying I look better then I have. For months people have been saying that I look exahuasted.

Honestly I feel alot better then I have that is for sure...I hope it lasts !!!!!! What I went through the past few months OMG...it put me in such a depression, I couldn't stand the pain, I felt like I was hit by a Mac Truck..I was freaking cause I didn't know what in the world was wrong with me..I would be just breaking down and crying cause I didn't understand..I thought I was going crazy !!!!
Right now Im so tired but can't sleep. I guess I will take a bath and try to zone out.

Huggs to all !!!! And Better Days !!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread