It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2009, 11:25 PM   #1
(male)

vince10 HB User
HGH Treatment For Fibromyalgia

I have decided to try the injectable form of HGH. There are several hormonal clinics in my area that are legitimate. I have tried the HGH releasers but after doing some research, the releaser do work but they only make the body release very small amounts of HGH that probably will have little effect. I know the side effects. But can they be any worse than me having to take 2 to 6 pain killers a day just to be able to function? What are all these pain pills most Fibro patients need to take doing to our liver? One friend of mine is on methadone and disabled from Fibro. As I get older the Fibro seems to get worse. I plan on taking the very minimum does or maybe even less. It is expensive, about 140 a week. But as many of you know, trying to lead a normal life with Fibro is impossible. From me enjoying going out a lot to me laying on the couch to tired to do anything is not much of an enjoyable life either. So the cost is worth it to me if it works. My question is has anybody here tried HGH for Fibro or has your doctor suggested it?

Old 03-15-2009, 04:28 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

SnowBunny89 HB UserSnowBunny89 HB UserSnowBunny89 HB UserSnowBunny89 HB UserSnowBunny89 HB User
Re: HGH Treatment For Fibromyalgia

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince10 View Post
I have decided to try the injectable form of HGH. There are several hormonal clinics in my area that are legitimate. I have tried the HGH releasers but after doing some research, the releaser do work but they only make the body release very small amounts of HGH that probably will have little effect. I know the side effects. But can they be any worse than me having to take 2 to 6 pain killers a day just to be able to function? What are all these pain pills most Fibro patients need to take doing to our liver? One friend of mine is on methadone and disabled from Fibro. As I get older the Fibro seems to get worse. I plan on taking the very minimum does or maybe even less. It is expensive, about 140 a week. But as many of you know, trying to lead a normal life with Fibro is impossible. From me enjoying going out a lot to me laying on the couch to tired to do anything is not much of an enjoyable life either. So the cost is worth it to me if it works. My question is has anybody here tried HGH for Fibro or has your doctor suggested it?
I'm not sure what HGH is. I'm not taking any pain pills no injections no nothing. I want to go the natural route. I have a very sensitive symptom and could experience many symptoms. I feel the same way it's just impossible sometimes to keep going on like this. I take one day at a time. I'm so sorry about your friend that is horrible. I hope your friend feels better.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply