It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2009, 05:21 PM   #1
(female)

luie027 HB User
Tired of being Tired

I have been had blood work done and everything can back "normal". I don't feel normal. I'm always tired, no modivation, have a constant mental fog, depressed, always cold, and I get horse a lot. My throat doesn't hurt, I njust lose my voice. Any ideas? Please help.

Old 08-20-2009, 06:09 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

BelleoftheSouth HB UserBelleoftheSouth HB UserBelleoftheSouth HB UserBelleoftheSouth HB UserBelleoftheSouth HB UserBelleoftheSouth HB UserBelleoftheSouth HB User
Re: Tired of being Tired

Hi luie..were you tested for Fibro? talk to your Doctor or see a Rhuematologist..hopefully you can get relief.

Feel better soon.

~Belle~

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-21-2009, 02:04 PM   #3
(female)

luie027 HB User

My mom has Fibro, does that increase my chances of having it myself.

Old 08-21-2009, 07:41 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

BelleoftheSouth HB UserBelleoftheSouth HB UserBelleoftheSouth HB UserBelleoftheSouth HB UserBelleoftheSouth HB UserBelleoftheSouth HB UserBelleoftheSouth HB User

Yes it does run in families...my sister has Fibro...

~Belle~

Old 08-21-2009, 07:58 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Glojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB User

luie, You need your thyroid checked. I am sure it may have been done if you had a complete blood work up, but you need to get a copy of your bloodwork and see what your TSH and FT4 andT3 were. If your TSH was a number higher than 2.5 you need to see an endocrinologist. ISome of your symptoms sound like thyroid problems. Many people are misdiagnosed with fibromyalgia when they are really hypothyroid. It may well be that you have fibro and thyroid problems, they quite often go hand in hand. I can't emphasize enough how important it is to check out your own thyroid bloodwork numbers and to educate yourself about them. The thyroid board is a great place to go to ask questions when you get your test results.

Glojer

Old 08-28-2009, 11:36 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

neveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by luie027 View Post
I have been had blood work done and everything can back "normal". I don't feel normal. I'm always tired, no modivation, have a constant mental fog, depressed, always cold, and I get horse a lot. My throat doesn't hurt, I njust lose my voice. Any ideas? Please help.
maybe a sleep study,
therapy for the depression,
ADHD medications for the fatigue or Provigil
if smoking, quit - do you have allergies or asthma?
maybe you should see an ENT over the throat issue

Old 08-28-2009, 05:18 PM   #7
Veteran
(female)

Johna HB User

I use to get so tired there were days I felt like would pass out if I didn't lie down. I have been taking "Malic Acid" for three months and don't have that feeling. I still don't have much energy but at least I am not so tired every day.

Has anyone else had success with Malic Acid?

Old 08-29-2009, 04:54 PM   #8
(female)

Anna R HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by luie027 View Post
........................................ ........................................ ........................
Hello! I am Anna, a new member.
Except for hoarseness, I too suffered, but not anymore!
from the same symptoms.
I do not order all sorts of books on health, but one year ago I did order two books,
both written by Dr. Robert O. Young Ph.D.
1. SICK AND TIRED
2. THE pH MIRACLE

These books are medically orientated, and argue, and justify,
the need for sensible eating as a means of effective health control.
Reclaim Your health, Balance Your Diet.

I have adjusted my diet as best as I can to the priceless advise given.
I would do the whole diet gladly, including taking all the super modern
vitamin and mineral supplements, and what not, but like many people,
because of financial restrictions, I cannot do that.
However, it is simple enough to follow the main guidelines.
These books are worth their weight in gold.

First explained, and then advised, by Dr. Robert Young,
is avoiding (like the plague), eating day in day out, food with YEAST in it.
I love yeast in food, tastes good! But no thanks!
Also, if you happen to smoke cigarette tobacco, it is fermented! Your lungs,
and blood, will get fermented too, and fermentation is the beginning of death of organic matter. Cigar tobacco is not fermented...but still sprayed with a lot of poisonous chemicals.
Dr. Robert Young explains in language easy to follow for lay people why eating food with yeast in it is a sure way for laying down the foundations for foggy thinking, tiredness, depression, feeling cold, no motivation, cancer, diabetes, and for almost every dis-ease under the Sun.

And I have done just that.
I have avoided all yeast, and all fermented food stuffs, and food containing a series of sometimes 24 toxic fungal strains, I started drinking just 2 liters of filtered water because I live in a temperate climate (not much sweating going on). About drinking water, think about when you use a little bit of water to clean anything dirty, it will clean part of the dirty thing easily enough, but when using more than enough water
it remove much much more easily, old, sticky dirt! I keep taking my 'old fashioned' vitamins and mineral supplements: extra A&D; a strong B-Complex; extra Vit C, like 3x 1000 mg per day; 3x200 iu Vit. E per day; 3 desert spoons of Udo's Oil per day=very important!; wheat grass; cal/mag; milled flax seed; Glucosamine; and FOS, a prebiotic for digestive flora and colon health. I don't like taking all these supplements, but I do it anyway.
I also do Tai Chi (for elderly people, I am 62) every day 40 minutes.
Every day I eat a huge, multi-colored, salad, with a lot of dark green lettuce in it.
I replaced the vinegar (=fermented) in these salads with lemon juice,
or lime juice.
My every day diet adjustment based on the advise given by Dr. Robert Young, has, o miracle, cleared away the constant mental fog I lived with for decades, and a clearness is now in my physical head, and in my mental states, that I only remember having had in early childhood.

Also, one of my younger friends has Lupus.
She chooses her food with great care,
but after she gave Dr. Robert Young's Way of Life a go,
and at first she was very skeptical about it all,
after only 6 weeks shunning yeast, fermented condiments, etc. etc.,
and I hadn't used the word 'clear head' in our conversation about the books,
the first thing she said to me was, to my astonishment,
"I feel clearer (!), ....more energy, ....lighter mood".

I myself feel health wise safer than ever before because I have these two books
as my trustworthy Health Guides now, and I have struggled with weird skin problems
and much of this and that, and never knew how? or why? these afflictions arose in me, because I have never eaten junk food on a regular basis, nor microwaved food,
always freshly cooked meals, lots of veggies, small amounts of meat/fish, olive oil,
salads, all mostly organically grown food, etc. etc.
I can say that an inner calm has settled down in me as regards to the question, 'What, in the name of God, is truly good for people's health?'.
I enjoy my food more because I know for sure that I am eating in the right direction.
Die we must all....
I am just trying to improve my, through ignorance seriously compromised quality of health (I can't do anything about pollution, etc), and improve the quality of simple contentment in my every day life, and if possible, in other peoples every day life, and also in the every lives of animals!

I hope that you, and others too, will benefit from the hard won
Rare Health Wisdom written down by Dr. Robert Young in his books.
The recipes are composed together with Sally, his wife,
for the benefit of the their own, of their children, of relatives,
and for all the millions of people suffering from mysterious, debilitating,
often scary conditions, that might seem hopeless, but maybe are not.

Last edited by Anna R; 08-31-2009 at 07:49 AM. Reason: not an english speaker..grammer and spelling...(brr), and a wish for clarity in my message.

Closed Thread