It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2009, 09:55 AM   #1
Inactive
(female)

ladybuggy02 HB User
Unhappy ouch ouch ouch

i've been up sence 4 am i can hardly get up to use the bathroom . and i'm just starting to be able to type with 3 fingers i just want this to stop!!!! my legs won't let me stand and my hips either argh argh argh!!!
ladybuggy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-12-2009, 10:15 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

catkaru HB Usercatkaru HB Usercatkaru HB Usercatkaru HB Usercatkaru HB Usercatkaru HB Usercatkaru HB Usercatkaru HB Usercatkaru HB User
Re: ouch ouch ouch

I had a bad flare last Tuesday myself. It must be the weather and the change of seasons. It's been so wacked. I got up only to go to the bathroom. My flares always start between 2:30 & 4am. Strange how that is. Hope your feeling better soon!
Cat

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-12-2009, 12:07 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

BeHappy2 HB UserBeHappy2 HB UserBeHappy2 HB UserBeHappy2 HB User

I do know the ouch ouch ouch. Only 3 hours sleep last night, sharp lightening striking pain through the inside of my knee. i say lightening striking cause it wasn't the stab pain, this pain was like nothing before. The striking pain would just not stop, so out of bed i went.

I am stunned with the types of pain signals that are sent throughout my body. This is a new one for me and like i said it felt like a lightning striking.
Very Strange indeed.

Be Well
BeHappy2

Old 10-12-2009, 04:52 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Jenetti HB User

only 2 1/2 hours of sleep here. Which is just a vicious cycle. Pain ==no sleep, and no sleep increases pain. so yea hurting pretty bad here . I have some osteo in my hip area, which the pain goes from front part of hip, down to pelvic bone. When that happens, the pelvic bone hurting, there is nothing i can do to tone pain down at all, just works its way out, i think its just due to the fibro and osteo together. I hate, HATE that pain.

Old 10-12-2009, 05:35 PM   #5
(female)

julie10 HB Userjulie10 HB Userjulie10 HB User

I did better last night, was only awake from 3 - 4:30 a.m. Night before last, though, was the pits! I didn't sleep until 6 a.m.!

What's that saying? Misery loves company....guess I'm glad to see you all here...

Closed Thread