It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2009, 11:27 AM   #1
(male)

ealane85 HB User
Question Muscle twitches and popping feelings

I have had fasciculations randomly in my entire body for about 6 months now. I have been to my doctor several times and had done a few blood tests. He seems to think I have benign fasciculations. I would sometimes get tremors in my fingers and also muscle aches. I also have had these popping feelings in my hand and wrist a little after this whole thing started. The popping feels deep in my hand and wrist and feel different than twitches. They happen more often when using my hand but also when relaxed. The doctor seems to disregard this since he has never heard of this before. My doctor did several simple tests like checking my ability to push and pull my arms and legs and fingers. I was sent to a neurologist after my fourth visit and the neurologist did the same thing without any new tests. I believe I wasn't given an MRI or any other tests because of my lack of insurance. The neurologist told me to only drink one or two cups of coffee per day and get more sleep. I only drink a cup or two a day and get 7-8 hours of sleep per night anyways. For the past month I have had twitches almost all day every day like a clock ticking in the arch of my foot. What should I do since my doctors both seem rule out anything serious without neurological test?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-17-2009, 06:11 PM   #2
(female)

HOTFLASHIN HB User
Re: Muscle twitches and popping feelings

It sounds like fibro. Have you been diagnosed with it? I have those kinds of pains all the time. The pain of Fibromyalgia go all over the body and can be stabbing, sharp, aching, dull, throbbing, etc., etc. You cannot make a list of "Fibro" pains...they come in all shapes and forms.

I hope you find an answer. A Chiropractor could help if you find a good one!

Hugs,

Pam

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread