It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2009, 05:05 PM   #1
(female)

grammy1 HB User
Smile Another New Member, Hello to all

I have been a silent member for awhile. Everyone's encouraging words and knowledge has been and is extremely helpful. One day when I feel better I will post my story. I just turned 46 recently. I have had fibro since 2005 but didnt come full force until 2007. I have been out of work since then and currently waiting for a court date for disability. I have a non-chalant type of doctor so I am in a hurry to get a rhuemy doctor. I mainly just wanted to say that I have deeply appreciated all topics that are discussed here. I call this my 'secret place'. I heal here, I cry here and I can be myself. Thank you everyone.

Old 10-29-2009, 05:34 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

thesweetlife HB Userthesweetlife HB Userthesweetlife HB Userthesweetlife HB Userthesweetlife HB Userthesweetlife HB Userthesweetlife HB Userthesweetlife HB User
Re: Another New Member, Hello to all

HI Grammy and welcome - I have often wondered why there are so many viewings and by comparison so few postings - I'd kind of worked out that there must be lots of people who benefit just by reading and relating to the posts that are written - so thanks for the confirmation (as opposed to people reading the posts and thinking that people with FMS have lost the plot when we start talking about brain fog etc!) I'm glad that the board is a help to you whether you're silent or vocal. Good luck with the disability claim and rheumy search

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-30-2009, 03:07 AM   #3
(female)

wondering kay HB User

Hi, Grammy, Hope your having a good day. It really does give you comfort to log on here and read about things you totally understand. You truely can't explain to anyone just what this pain feels like. I am 47 just diagnoised 4 months ago been experimenting with diet changes was feeling great for alittle over 3 weeks,but started feeling flu like at work yesterday and in a great deal of pain this morning. I told my husband the ups and downs, I can see will sure take a toll on you. So glad to have found this messageboard. Brings peace of mind that its real not just in your head. Hope all goes well with your disability ( I have read it helps alot to have a rheumatolgist diagniose you ) hope you find one soon. Glad to have heard from you, Kay.

Old 10-30-2009, 11:05 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

deb53 HB User

Hi Grammy and welcome!
I'm sure that you have plenty of wisdom, advice and encouragement that you can share with us! Please post as you feel comfortable. Good luck with your SSD case. You can look on the "Disabilities" board for lots of good advice there also!

Deb

Old 10-30-2009, 02:53 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

BeHappy2 HB UserBeHappy2 HB UserBeHappy2 HB UserBeHappy2 HB User

Welcome and good to hear this is your Secret Place and you enjoy all Topics here.

We're here to listen and share our Fibro suggestions and to be helpful in any way .

Welcome Again
BeHappy2

Old 10-31-2009, 09:05 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

BelleoftheSouth HB UserBelleoftheSouth HB UserBelleoftheSouth HB UserBelleoftheSouth HB UserBelleoftheSouth HB UserBelleoftheSouth HB UserBelleoftheSouth HB User

Hi Grammy and welcome to the Fibro Board...as you know the people here are a fantastic bunch

~Belle~

Old 11-01-2009, 06:08 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Glojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB User

Hi Grammy welcome to the board. This is a great place, I have found lots of fibro friends and great info here over the years.

Glojer

Old 11-01-2009, 06:26 PM   #8
(female)

grammy1 HB User

thank you ladies for such a nice welcome. i just cant find the words to express my gratitude for such wonderful people here. i have been busy in reading past post. it starts in 2004. you are one of the ladies that i noticed have been here awhile and you have great advice. (fibro fog is trying to consume my thoughts tonite). i look forward to chatting with my new friends.

Closed Thread