It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2010, 08:10 AM   #1
(female)

Iambehaving HB User
I'm Official!

Yesterday I was finally told that Yes, I have fibromyalgia. My rummy stated she was sure of it. I know I received my answer much faster then many here. I've always had minor symptoms, but I had never put it all together. Then 15 months ago I end up with a horrible infection in my colon that took months to overcome and left me with a lot of pain that has kept me out of work.

So not only did I get my news on my fibro, but I was also told I have extra cervical ribs. I have been fighting what I thought was carpal tunnel for over 8 years even with an unsuccessful surgery. I was dumbfounded by this news as I had no idea what that even meant. I have to go back and ask questions now about what that all means.

And finally I also found out I had a bad vitamin D deficiency. I am not surprised by this news. I've barely kept food down for over a year, and I have worked a night shift desk job for 11 years. At least this I can fix!

I'm off work until April at this point until after I have my gallbladder removed. I was hoping once that was removed everything else in my body would calm the heck down, but now I'm all confused about these two extra ribs!

I'm fairly new to posting here. I have lurking for quiet some time here, and even posting on other boards. Thanks reading.

Old 02-25-2010, 11:39 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

goldyfm HB Usergoldyfm HB Usergoldyfm HB User
Re: I'm Official!

Sorry to have to add you to our group, but happy that you have some answers to your health problems. I know that you will find support and valuable info here.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-26-2010, 01:20 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Pammyann HB UserPammyann HB UserPammyann HB UserPammyann HB UserPammyann HB UserPammyann HB UserPammyann HB UserPammyann HB User
Re: I'm Official!

Welcome and sorry you have Fibro, but you have a diagnosis now. What did your rheumy recommend?

Closed Thread