It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2010, 08:17 AM   #1
(female)

zipster HB User
after food?

Does anyone feel hot and clammy and ill right after eating? If so does anyone know why this happens?

Old 03-03-2010, 08:43 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User
Re: after food?

hi,
i am currently exploring why with my doctors. i have had this for years and finally got to where eating was such an issue i lost way too much weight. at the moment i am off all gluten in case it is celiac disease. so far i feel alot better and actually think of food, something i have not done in at least 5 years. also i do not feel sick after i eat.
i do strongly suggest you see your doctor about this and don't blame it on fibro till everything else is ruled out. i know i am glad i finally said something. took me long enough!! giggle.
peace,
bluelakelady

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-03-2010, 09:54 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

BeHappy2 HB UserBeHappy2 HB UserBeHappy2 HB UserBeHappy2 HB User

Another you may need to read into is POTS Syndrome.
This can be overlooked with Doctors and you may need to read into the
After foods/eating with this Syndrome.

Be Well
BeHappy2

Old 03-03-2010, 10:06 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

AnnD HB UserAnnD HB User

It could be many things...just not Fibro. I would go to the doctor and ask for blood tests for H pylori, celiac disease, liver funtions tests, and anything else he can suggest. It could be delayed dumping syndrome or gallbladder disease or an ulcer. I would go to a Gastroenterologist for guidence on that issue. there are so many ducts that sometimes don't work right that they would have to do a endoscope to take a look. good luck.

Old 03-04-2010, 07:10 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Glojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB User

All very good suggestions. I agree the gastroenterologist would be a great doc to see. Had that problem before my gallbladder was removed. Check it all out before writing it off as fibro. Good Luck.

Glojer

Closed Thread