It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2010, 08:53 AM   #1
(female)

kdriesenga4823 HB User
muscle squeezing in different parts of my body with tingling

It started with a squeezing sensation in my back, it doesn't hurt it is just annoying. Sometimes I get nauseated when it happens. The last 2 days the squeezing is moving to differnt body paet and I have tingling throughout my body. I quit smoking 3 months ago and have gained weight and all the weight is in my stomache. Could this be the problem?

Old 03-08-2010, 08:32 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Pammyann HB UserPammyann HB UserPammyann HB UserPammyann HB UserPammyann HB UserPammyann HB UserPammyann HB UserPammyann HB User
Re: muscle squeezing in different parts of my body with tingling

Congrats on quitting smoking...maybe the muscle squeezing could be spasms? Have you tried icing them? I use to have back and chest spasms and ice helped. You can use a bag of frozen peas if you want....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-08-2010, 12:48 PM   #3
(female)

me and my fibro HB User
Re: muscle squeezing in different parts of my body with tingling

Don't want to scare you, but my hubby has M.S., and the muscle squeezing you mention sounds kinda like "hugs", a very uncomfortable symptom of his M.S. The tingling (burning and/or numbness too) also come from his M.S. Have you ever had an MRI? I know that can be difficult, because my doctor hasn't run any tests on me..., just says it's impossible for us to both have M.S., and that it's also impossible for me to have that many things wrong with me..., it must be fibromyalgia..., wrote me a prescription for Tramadol (which made me nauseous so I don't take it), and sent me on my way. Needless to say, I did the adult thing, and I just don't go to the doctor anymore!

Closed Thread