It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2010, 04:09 AM   #1
(female)

ArtyAussie HB User
I might have it..Fibromyalgia

A few years ago I began to suffer a total system slowdown. I could only walk very slowly, and a little way before i felt great pain in the back of my legs, and chest pain has been happening with even echocardiograms done to check..pain comes and goes along with a very unstable bowel, somewhat helped by charcoal capsules, and fresh fruit and water and vegies..although not much.. I feel heavy and tender in my whole body and experience a lot of stiffness in the morning.

I have been tested for a lot of different things, EBV, Hypothyroid, but nothing else is said why my thyroid swells up, so i think I have a possible dual condition of chronic fatigue - stemming from previous poor diet and lifestyle and glandular fever...am dizzy now and keep feeling cut off and numbing in face and hands and feet...chest pain, memory problems, and all the other symptoms to do with fibromyalgia and no dr has mentioned it to me!! they didn't total the symptoms!!

i have had to find it myself after my friends sugggestion tonight!!

I'm in Sydney, Australia..must go am now exhausted..

Old 03-29-2010, 11:47 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

thesweetlife HB Userthesweetlife HB Userthesweetlife HB Userthesweetlife HB Userthesweetlife HB Userthesweetlife HB Userthesweetlife HB Userthesweetlife HB User
Re: I might have it..Fibromyalgia

HI ArtyAussie - and welcome from down under!! Have you been to see a rheumotologist - they're typically the ones who are the most knowledgeable on fibro?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-29-2010, 12:48 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

BelleoftheSouth HB UserBelleoftheSouth HB UserBelleoftheSouth HB UserBelleoftheSouth HB UserBelleoftheSouth HB UserBelleoftheSouth HB UserBelleoftheSouth HB User

I hope you find out what is happening to your body and that you feel much better and soon.

~Belle~

Old 03-29-2010, 11:23 PM   #4
(female)

ArtyAussie HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesweetlife View Post
HI ArtyAussie - and welcome from down under!! Have you been to see a rheumotologist - they're typically the ones who are the most knowledgeable on fibro?
I haven't yet seen one, thanks for the question, it might help in my diagnosis.

God bless

Old 03-29-2010, 11:26 PM   #5
(female)

ArtyAussie HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleoftheSouth View Post
I hope you find out what is happening to your body and that you feel much better and soon.

~Belle~
Hi Belle

Thanks. I hope so too!

God bless

Closed Thread