It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2010, 08:46 AM   #1
(female)

dee46 HB User
Fibro question? Pain has moved.

Back in October I developed a weird lower back pain. A burning that caused pain. Had a CT nothing showed.
Some people said disk issues other Si joint. I started beieving it could be also related to my disk or Si.. Well, I was going to make an appointment to have MRI done (finally after coming to the conclusion it probably is back related) in about 3 weeks, but now all this pain in my lower back is gone and moved up across my left flank area, my kidney. It's burning like my skin in that is irritated, but it isn't and there is achy pain. I am debating now on going for this MRI, because the pain has completely moved. No more hip pain or lower back.
I am now convince this is all fibromyalgia related. This stuff is literally moving around in my body. The pain today is of the same duration of the lower back pain only its moved to my kidney area. It isn't infection or stones. It's got the fibro trade mark. have any of you had this mysterious moving pain, but I have the back pain/hip for 7 months, so it weird to be gone and had moved to a new area.

I have fibro, but I don't consider or haven't consider it as chronic because it comes and goes and is usually for a couple of weeks duration only. Although, I did have it one time in my legs for 8 months some 20 years ago when it was unknown.

Last edited by dee46; 05-03-2010 at 08:48 AM.

Old 05-03-2010, 01:18 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

thesweetlife HB Userthesweetlife HB Userthesweetlife HB Userthesweetlife HB Userthesweetlife HB Userthesweetlife HB Userthesweetlife HB Userthesweetlife HB User
Re: Fibro question? Pain has moved.

HI Dee, I sometimes have pain all over - then sometimes in 1 area for a few weeks and yes - it then moves somewhere else - like you have nothing else apart from fibro (and that's more than enough!!)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-03-2010, 01:27 PM   #3
(female)

dee46 HB User
Re: Fibro question? Pain has moved.

It's getting worse as I get older. I have noticed and after I lost my job of 5 years last Feb. I then did some agency work part time and then it slowed down to no work and I am now back in school getting re educated, ha! As Obama says for us unemployed people to do. Well, I have 2 degrees Obama and still have very little prospect why there are no jobs, and now you want to get another degree.

I really think it is stress that brought it on full blast this time. I won't believe nothing else. It's been finally narrowed down to the Fibro.

Closed Thread