It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2010, 05:56 PM   #1
(female)

jam17 HB User
Magnetic therapy

Hi all,

I have chronic pain and was diagnosed with FM last year. Right now i am dealing with pain in my lower abdominal area right above the pubic bone. been to numerous drs and more pain meds and anti-inflammatories. My FM flares about once a week in my arms and legs but the abd pain is constant.

My husband and i were walking around a craft fair this weekend and there was a lady seeling magnetic jewelry. There was a sign behind her that said magnetic therapy works for FM, menstrual cramps, Carpal tunnel, chronic pain and a bunch of other things.. and a 30 day (continual wear) 100% guarentee.... He instantly said "we are getting you one".

I have been wearing it since Sunday.. and i think i have been noticing some improvement. I am still taking the meds (vicoden and naproxen) but it feels like the meds are responding to the pain better. When i dont take the meds i have pain.. but when i take the meds the pain .... is not as bad.

Could this be a miracle??? i have a friend that says "my father swore by his magnetic braclet"

Could this be what i have been looking for??? any others out there?

Closed Thread