It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2010, 11:28 PM   #1
(female)

Crystalib HB User
Help!!

I just don't know what to do anymore sometimes I think I maybe going crazy or something so here is my story. I am 29 years old and a mother of 2 boys. 7 weeks after I had my my last son that was 4 years ago I have been having some odd feelings. It all started with RLS in my foot and leg below the knee that almost drove me mad!!! I also started having this problem that when my skin would itch I would go to scratch and it was like someone hitting me with a hammer. I have this problem on my thighs on both legs and on the back of my arms. I can also get that pain in other parts but it not as painful. Now I have this feeling in my hair like something is crawling in it I also get this feeling on my forehead. Please does this sound like Fibromyalgia? Any information please. Thanks

Something else that I wanted to add is I think I have had IBS-D for years. I don't know if that has anything to do with anything but wanted to add that fact.

Last edited by Crystalib; 06-19-2010 at 11:33 PM.

Old 06-20-2010, 08:56 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User
Re: Help!!

welcome to the boards. have you seen a doctor about this? your symptoms are similar to how i started this journey. i suggest you go thru the fun of seeing a doctor and getting started on a diagnosis. i hope you do not have fibromyalgia. whatever is going on within you does need attention. always best to seek the opinion of a professional and if you do not feel heard find another doctor, and another, till you find the one who listens. maybe you are fortunate and already have a competent doctor. i hope so.
again welcome and i hope you do not have it.
peace,
bluelakelady

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-20-2010, 09:29 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Glojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB User
Re: Help!!

Welcome to the boards Crystalib. Your symptoms sound so familiar to me. Yes, I have those too. Like Bluelakelady suggested though, you need to have everything checked out by a doctor. She is also correct about finding the right doc that will listen to you. Good Luck,
Glojer

Closed Thread