It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2010, 01:53 AM   #1
(male)

vp2216 HB User
muscle twitching, pinning, bone pain?

Hi,

I too have similar muscle twitching, pinning, bone pain that appears at diffferent locations, etc, & am trying to figure out what is the reason,, may be stress, lonely lifestyle, anger, or something else which i do not know till now,,

Last edited by moderator2; 11-27-2010 at 04:29 AM. Reason: please do not post your email address

Old 12-08-2010, 09:08 AM   #2
(female)

louisef1 HB Userlouisef1 HB User
Re: muscle twitching, pinning, bone pain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vp2216 View Post
Hi,

I too have similar muscle twitching, pinning, bone pain that appears at diffferent locations, etc, & am trying to figure out what is the reason,, may be stress, lonely lifestyle, anger, or something else which i do not know till now,,
Well you sound like me.I have FM and get those things , the bone pain feels like your bones have been crushed? I get irritable leg syndrome on and off and it drives me crazy, I can actually see my nerves in legs moving. I often get pins and needles (waking up with them) or just leaning on a part of my body a little long (but not longer enough that I should get it)I get night sweats that feel like fevers and chills waking up wet. Have you been diagnosed with FM?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-09-2010, 09:32 AM   #3
(female)

Foxy Brown HB UserFoxy Brown HB UserFoxy Brown HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisef1 View Post
Well you sound like me.I have FM and get those things , the bone pain feels like your bones have been crushed? I get irritable leg syndrome on and off and it drives me crazy, I can actually see my nerves in legs moving. I often get pins and needles (waking up with them) or just leaning on a part of my body a little long (but not longer enough that I should get it)I get night sweats that feel like fevers and chills waking up wet. Have you been diagnosed with FM?
I know exactly how you feel because I have the same problem, especially with the pain to the bone and until you've had that pain, it's hard to describe to anyone. I don't actually get the restless syndrome, I just get shooting pains from my hips to my knees, and these hurt like hell. Someone mentioned it might be because of my sciatic nerve. I don't know. I just know I've had FMS for a while, and it just seems to get worse and worse. Not to mention when you have pain in that bone and the muscle around it hurts also.

Old 12-19-2010, 05:01 AM   #4
(female)

Why does it not seem to get better? I don't understand why as I get older the pain feels more intense? Jobs I use to do I cannot imagine doing anymore and the occupation I am in at the moment plays a heavy toll on my pain. I am on my feet a lot and lift things (when setting up for gigs, as I am an entertainer) and by the end of the night my legs are in agony and I have to take extra pain meds . The pain in my back has just blown out of control and my medication does help, somewhat, but it could be better. I also have nights when I get the sweats and feel like I have a fever and walk around like a zombie. It really is a shocking thing to have and I soooooo wish they could find a drug to cure it. Lately I have been really fatigued again and just want to sleep all the time. What a crazy illness to have ?

Old 12-19-2010, 06:57 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

biogirl71 HB Userbiogirl71 HB Userbiogirl71 HB Userbiogirl71 HB Userbiogirl71 HB Userbiogirl71 HB Userbiogirl71 HB Userbiogirl71 HB Userbiogirl71 HB Userbiogirl71 HB Userbiogirl71 HB User

It is crazy, I agree. What I have gathered is that fibro does not actually get worse in itself, but the symptoms so. My pain NP says that whatever is wrong/hurts/whatever, such as arthritis, is irritated by the fibro and hurts that much worse. I guess as we age, our bodys get little aches etx, but the fibro makes all of this worse. Does that make sense?? I'm with you....OVER IT!! take care!! Diane

Old 12-19-2010, 08:16 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

lala52 HB Userlala52 HB Userlala52 HB Userlala52 HB User

Hi All:
I too have bone. I also have tingling off and on all over. Top of head, arms, feet, cheeks. Mostly top of head that i am doing every test known to man through the neurologist because of it. Does anybody have a tenderness on the skull bones? I have that also. And neck pain without even moving my neck. I feel like i have a neck infection or something like that. I have been to every dr out there with no answers. Also digestive problems. Big time. Lot's of other symptoms. Too many to list right now. What about a feeling of internal hyperness? The thing is, is that these are not classic symptoms of fibro. So what is it then. Any body suffering with the same thing as me? Specially the tingling and skull bone pain? Hope to hear from you. Thanks. Lala

Old 12-19-2010, 05:06 PM   #7
(female)

Yes I think your right Biogirl, I have always had pain in my BACK since I can remember and I don't know why? But it is worse and I have been tested for arthritis etc... but nothing? My knees are really bad for pain also but I have never damaged them? I feel like I have cancer pain throughout my body but without it being terminal.

Old 12-19-2010, 06:11 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

biogirl71 HB Userbiogirl71 HB Userbiogirl71 HB Userbiogirl71 HB Userbiogirl71 HB Userbiogirl71 HB Userbiogirl71 HB Userbiogirl71 HB Userbiogirl71 HB Userbiogirl71 HB Userbiogirl71 HB User

I know. The pain DOES feel like it should be terminal. I have experienced nothing like it. Mine started with neck and lower back pain. I do have arthritis in my lower back, but it is so much worse now.

Closed Thread