It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2011, 08:09 PM   #1
(female)

Nal HB User
Chills, skin burning pain and thyroid results?

The last couple weeks have been horrific. I have had constant chills, twitching throughout my whole body, skin burning pain (my entire body feels its on fire), muscle aches everywhere.

Now I had a thyroid test done two weeks ago. It came back slightly elevated so my dr ordered another one with a full thyroid panel. That test came back completely normal!! The first time my TSH was at a 4.8 The second time it was at like a 1.8. Less than a week apart. What in the world. Do I have a thyroid problem or not?

Also, do any of you have other conditions besides fibro or do any of you just suffer from Fibro (like it isn't enough).??

Nancy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-01-2011, 09:08 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User
Re: Chills, skin burning pain and thyroid results?

hi nancy,
1.8 is a bit low. who said it was normal? that could cause chills, muscle pain, fatigue, and twitching as well as weight loss, no desire to eat and nausea. the burning skin i remember having several years ago, fibro related. it went away after a couple of years. yea, i have a plethoria of health junk. giggle.
i have thyroid issues. keeping the counts level. i go way up, then drop way down. we are constantly adjusting my mg's on thyroid med. i'd say, and i'm no doc, that you do have something to follow up on with your doctor. t-3 can change quickly, it is the thyroid level that is always on the move. t-4 is long term level of thyroid hormone and tsh is overall function and hormone level. more or less. i forget the fancy terms, giggle.
hope that helps you a bit.
peace,
bluelakelady

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread