It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2011, 08:13 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

SnowBunny89 HB UserSnowBunny89 HB UserSnowBunny89 HB UserSnowBunny89 HB UserSnowBunny89 HB User
Costochondritis and another woman problem please help

I have been frazzled i had noticed lately i had white discharge {just got over my period}I did read on a site they said it's completly normal unless it's like cottage cheese yellow or green which it's not. I don't have any on my under wear. But I know it's there because I feel wet {sorry to be gross} it's just white thin not like cottage cheese not itchy or anything so i don't think it's a yeast infection. I did read on a fibro site a symtom of Fibro is vaginal discharge. I was wondering if any of your Women have had this? I'm in my 30's.

Another problem I have been dealing with today is a Fibro issue Costochondritis
i Was getting aching pain in my chest like in the middle of my chest where my abdomen goes up in the middle of my chest i took xanax and that seem to help until i got it again it seems to come and go. do any of you deal with this? This does not happen often to me.

Thanks in advance!

Old 03-22-2011, 05:36 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User
Re: Costochondritis and another woman problem please help

hi bunny,
giggle, yea me too, on both counts. giggle. costo flares just like fibro does and goes away, only to return again. i use heat, the pad or the hot tub. i also massage the tissue to break up the lumps that form. it hurts but is worth it. seems to speed up the cycle for me.
ah, the vagina. yes, i have the same thing, all the time! mine is more clear tho unless it's on my panties then it turns whitish. it must be fibro related cause i have sjogrens and that is supposed to dry me out. well it did, but not my vagina. i don't use it anymore and find it funny that now, when i have no use for it, it's always ready. giggle. go figure?
i kept thinking i did not wipe all the urine off or i am sagging and it gets in the folds but its coming from my vagina. so i wipe it too! bodies sure are a trip!
enjoy the day whatever you do, hop, hop.
peace and giggles,
blue

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-22-2011, 02:35 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

SnowBunny89 HB UserSnowBunny89 HB UserSnowBunny89 HB UserSnowBunny89 HB UserSnowBunny89 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluelakelady View Post
hi bunny,
giggle, yea me too, on both counts. giggle. costo flares just like fibro does and goes away, only to return again. i use heat, the pad or the hot tub. i also massage the tissue to break up the lumps that form. it hurts but is worth it. seems to speed up the cycle for me.
ah, the vagina. yes, i have the same thing, all the time! mine is more clear tho unless it's on my panties then it turns whitish. it must be fibro related cause i have sjogrens and that is supposed to dry me out. well it did, but not my vagina. i don't use it anymore and find it funny that now, when i have no use for it, it's always ready. giggle. go figure?
i kept thinking i did not wipe all the urine off or i am sagging and it gets in the folds but its coming from my vagina. so i wipe it too! bodies sure are a trip!
enjoy the day whatever you do, hop, hop.
peace and giggles,
blue
today i don't have the costo pain it's kinda scary when it does happen. my discharge is white and in the front i just wipe it out ick yuck. i thought maybe it was fibro related. i'm glad i'm not the only one. Oh the joys of being a woman right? NOT!

Old 03-23-2011, 05:53 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

tooolgrl HB Usertooolgrl HB Usertooolgrl HB Usertooolgrl HB Usertooolgrl HB Usertooolgrl HB Usertooolgrl HB Usertooolgrl HB Usertooolgrl HB Usertooolgrl HB Usertooolgrl HB User

Hey sugar..I have the costo on occasion. I also have a hiatal hernia so I take meds for that. But the costo is a pain, literally...sometimes discharge that you speak of happens when you ovulate..I hardly ever do that anymore as I am 51..but discharge is normal for a woman, I would say as long as it is clear and not foul smelling or colored yellow or greenish it is normal..hope you feel better love....
peace
Sandra

The Following User Says Thank You to tooolgrl For This Useful Post:
monalisa24 (03-23-2011)
Old 03-23-2011, 06:21 AM   #5
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User

hi bunny,
costo comes and goes. it can hit for an hour or days. yea, it's painful as all hades. at first i used to freak and think i was having a heart attack or something really horrid. then goldenwings told me about costo, i went to my doc, and ta da! no worries just deal with it. i love you goldie where ever you are!
ewe, you leak more than i do! guess i better shut up and be happy with what i have. giggle. i don't ovulate, factory gone for 27 years. post meno for the last 7? years or so. we sure do get some weird junk going on in our bodies! i always said fibro is one trippy condition of the body! giggle. bizzare, weird, strange, unpredictable, but hey, beats the alternative. glad we adapt so well to change. now go change your panties, giggle. sorry just had to, could not resist, giggle.
peace and giggles,
blue

The following user gives a hug of support to bluelakelady:
tooolgrl (03-23-2011)
Old 03-23-2011, 06:05 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluelakelady View Post
hi bunny,
costo comes and goes. it can hit for an hour or days. yea, it's painful as all hades. at first i used to freak and think i was having a heart attack or something really horrid. then goldenwings told me about costo, i went to my doc, and ta da! no worries just deal with it. i love you goldie where ever you are!
ewe, you leak more than i do! guess i better shut up and be happy with what i have. giggle. i don't ovulate, factory gone for 27 years. post meno for the last 7? years or so. we sure do get some weird junk going on in our bodies! i always said fibro is one trippy condition of the body! giggle. bizzare, weird, strange, unpredictable, but hey, beats the alternative. glad we adapt so well to change. now go change your panties, giggle. sorry just had to, could not resist, giggle.
peace and giggles,
blue
yea i just had it that day phew. yea i usually freak when I get costo or any pain for that matter. costo I think of the store costo. hehehe

wow lucky my periods are SO painful with Fibro.. I have been dealing with Fibro for 3 years but I think i had it before then. Fibro is one nasty beast. sigh!

Closed Thread