It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2011, 09:31 AM   #16
Senior Veteran
(female)

tooolgrl HB Usertooolgrl HB Usertooolgrl HB Usertooolgrl HB Usertooolgrl HB Usertooolgrl HB Usertooolgrl HB Usertooolgrl HB Usertooolgrl HB Usertooolgrl HB Usertooolgrl HB User
Re: Constant Flare, Pain Meds daily

One other thing girls. Don't beat yourselves up because you are still fumbling with meds and pain..It take a long time to process and adapt and find what really works..you all will find your little fibro survival gear within your bodies and mind..trust me on that one..xoxoxoxoxo
peace and love and happy bubbles
Sandra

The Following User Says Thank You to tooolgrl For This Useful Post:
caribear (03-30-2011)
Old 03-30-2011, 10:41 AM   #17
(female)

dw1961 HB Userdw1961 HB Userdw1961 HB Userdw1961 HB Userdw1961 HB User

I'm so round tight today ..every nerve in my back,legs,shoulders,arms are fighting each other..I was on Lyrica and about 2 weeks before coming off cymbalta I stopped it too. So, really don't know what was giving me the most relief. I do know that I'm having more anxiety since stopping the Cymbalta and going on Celexa. Deal with depression/anxiety. who know? I m just trying to stay sane...I feel like it wouldn't take much to put me over today..

Debbie

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: dw1961
caribear (03-30-2011), neveragain444 (03-30-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-30-2011, 05:07 PM   #18
Senior Veteran
(female)

neveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by themartinfarm View Post
I tried Neurontin but it made me really grumpy. I was snapping at everyone...
I get that way when I get really tired. Maybe that's why neurontin did that to you. It will make you tired at first but the effect wears off as your body gets used to it. I always take it close to bedtime.

Old 03-30-2011, 05:12 PM   #19
Senior Veteran
(female)

neveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB Userneveragain444 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwh1961 View Post
I'm so round tight today ..every nerve in my back,legs,shoulders,arms are fighting each other..I was on Lyrica and about 2 weeks before coming off cymbalta I stopped it too. So, really don't know what was giving me the most relief. I do know that I'm having more anxiety since stopping the Cymbalta and going on Celexa. Deal with depression/anxiety. who know? I m just trying to stay sane...I feel like it wouldn't take much to put me over today..
Sounds like you need to go cuddle up in your bed and take a long nap. Maybe you'll feel better tomorrow. Some days are always worse than other days. I didn't care so much for lyrica cause I didn't sleep after taking it and neurontin helps me with that problem, and it caused me muscle contractions for whatever reason, neurontin just helps my pain. My nerve sensations are still head strong.

Old 03-31-2011, 08:58 AM   #20
Senior Veteran
(female)

thefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by neveragain444 View Post
I get that way when I get really tired. Maybe that's why neurontin did that to you. It will make you tired at first but the effect wears off as your body gets used to it. I always take it close to bedtime.
I get that way also if I need to lay down. I know I'm pushing it when I get grumpy... The neurontin made me irritable all the time... Like I was pmsing all the time...

dwh how are you doing today?
I'm doing ok, better than I have in weeks but still sooo sore, hurting, ugh... I think taking the muscle relaxer again is helping...
Back injury~ 2005
Severe Degenerative Disk, Arthritis, Mild Scoliosis.
Fibromyalgia diagnosed 2009
Neuropathy
Migraines?

Closed Thread