It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2011, 08:28 AM   #1
(female)

75angel HB User75angel HB User75angel HB User75angel HB User75angel HB User75angel HB User
cant move my left leg off the bed,nerve pain worried

Been in a bad flare for a few months now and be confined to bed or sofa since i got this serve pain in my left hip then going down my thigh to the back of the thigh my calve then toes, since taking codein i can bare to touch the leg but still cant lay on that side and walking hurts alot walking with crutchs or a walker, what worries me the most is when i lay on my back on the bed and try and lift my left leg off the bed i cant and in all the neuro tests i have had in the past i know thats not good and it cant be muscle weakness up till 5 weeks ago i was using it ok i do have a stick and use a scooter to get about and i had been house bound but that was with chronic muscle spasms all over my body which have gotten better with diazepam on top of my baclofen only bad in my adodmin now and again but this leg is agony i cant sleep at night the right is hurting as i am sleeping on it so much i have a tempa mattress but it feels like i am sleeping on concrete

anyone else had this i dont think its fibro or my mps i think its buritis or something.

going into private hospital on 3rd till 15th may so nervous being away from my 3 girls and hubby but got to do something as i am such a burden like this hope it will help.

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: 75angel
monalisa24 (05-01-2011), WoodsWalker (05-01-2011)
Old 05-01-2011, 09:12 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

WoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB User
Re: cant move my left leg off the bed,nerve pain worried

I feel for you, you have had such a hard time of it lately. Hope that the hospital stay will help you, sending good vibes your way.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-01-2011, 10:01 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

monalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB User

Im so sorry to hear things are so bad right now for you!!

yes i get this in both legs,back, and down to my feet it also feels like my hip/leg is about to pop out of joint, sooo painful!...yes it feels like im laying on concrete with a 1000 pounds on top of me in bed!... only thing that helps is massage.

Hugs Monalisa..ox

Old 05-02-2011, 07:39 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

pa235 HB Userpa235 HB Userpa235 HB Userpa235 HB Userpa235 HB User

Sounds like more than FM, but than Fm can cause these things also. I hope they are able to find out exactly what is going on and you get some relief soon.

Hugs, Linda

Fibromyalgia
Myofascal pain syndrome
Costochondritis
Arthritis, cervical and thorastic

Closed Thread