It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2011, 03:18 PM   #1
(female)

APLCAZZIE HB UserAPLCAZZIE HB UserAPLCAZZIE HB User
Need to sleep Soooooooooooo Low

If you have been reading my previous blogs you'll know things haven't been so good recently. Consultants have let me down I feel and if it wasn't for my GP I think I would have given up by now. I have an appointment on Monday to see GP and I will ask what he expects is making things worse lately. I have been house bound all week apart from a medical I had to have on Wednesday set up by the DWP. Even more confused since then.

Does anyone else get feelings like this.

aplcazzie

The following user gives a hug of support to APLCAZZIE:
angelwings54 (06-08-2011)
Old 06-03-2011, 04:29 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

janewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB User
Re: Need to sleep Soooooooooooo Low

I definitely can sympathize with frustration. Recently, I've had a lot of non-fibro health problems, to the point that, between the PT, the allergy shots, and the actual doctor's appointments, it almost seems like appointments are all I do!

I know that I always have a fibro flare right after the hot weather appears. By later in the summer, I usually feel better again. No idea why, hopefully you will also improve soon.

Let's think about what you can do to just get some improvement in your quality of life, right now. Meditation? It's not a bad way to temporarily reduce pain. Music? Is there someone you can possibly visit with or call? Can you maybe go outside in the yard for a while? Buy some DVDs or something?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to janewhite1 For This Useful Post:
APLCAZZIE (06-08-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-07-2011, 01:27 PM   #3
(female)

I have since seen my GP and he has put me on antidepresants to get me through this low point in my life. I have spoken to members of my family and I do feel as though a weight has been lifted, however I still feel guilty for my daughter who has put her social life on hold to care for me. its not fare as she is only 17 and should be enjoying herself.

The slightest thing and my mood either goes to a temper which isn't like me orI go off and cry whch is not like me either. I hope that this doesn't last much longer. The pain is aweful but I suppose I will have to live with it. If reincarnation is real then I must hve been bad in a previous life....

aplcazzie

biogirl71 (06-07-2011)
Old 06-07-2011, 01:56 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

biogirl71 HB Userbiogirl71 HB Userbiogirl71 HB Userbiogirl71 HB Userbiogirl71 HB Userbiogirl71 HB Userbiogirl71 HB Userbiogirl71 HB Userbiogirl71 HB Userbiogirl71 HB Userbiogirl71 HB User

Lack of sleep KILLS me! I hope that the antidepressant helps. I am taking Cymblata and it really helps me. I seem to sleep better. I also take a muscle relaxer and melatonin before bed. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. I think the constant, unrelenting pain is the worst, though. Hang in there! Prayers and hugs, Diane

The Following User Says Thank You to biogirl71 For This Useful Post:
APLCAZZIE (06-08-2011)
Old 06-08-2011, 08:20 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

thefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB User

I haven't seen your blogs... I know we all tend to go through depressing times. I seem to have my ups & downs. I seem to be depressed when my hubby isn't being supportive. For some reason he got it in his head that my Rhumy says I will feel 100% better if I exercise all the time. I never heard him say that? Then supposedly his friend will be cured from ms because he takes special shots everyday... I have never heard of a cure for ms... So, my husband does not except this & tends to expect way to much from me. I get my days when I am just to frustrated & depressed. I don't think I would have those days if my husband was more supportive & not such an *** sometimes...
Anyhow, Cymbolta was great for my anxiety & pain! I wish I wouldn't of went off of it. But, after going through the withdrawals I don't want to go on it again either...
Don't worry about your 17 yr old, I'm sure she is still able to be a teen. I moved out when I was 15. Being young I was able to work 2 part time jobs & earn more $ on the side from other odd jobs while also getting my high school diploma. I paid for home schooling so I could graduate. But I was young & a very hard worker. It's amazing what you can do when you are young lol But, it was things like that, that made me who I am today. It taught me to be strong & responsible. I do my best to teach my kids responsibility & wish more kids were like that. You're daughter will be a better person from this experience. Our kids have to help out more around here because it's to much for me otherwise... But they live here to & make most of the messes lol My 12 yr old is a huge help with the baby (20 months). But, I think all kids should help out. They still get to go play & be a child. I had a tough childhood & don't remember many good times... So I want my kids to have everything I didn't.
Anyhow, you have every right to feel depressed, it happens. Just try to get through it one day at a time. Be Thankful for everything you do have. ♥
Back injury~ 2005
Severe Degenerative Disk, Arthritis, Mild Scoliosis.
Fibromyalgia diagnosed 2009
Neuropathy
Migraines?

Old 06-11-2011, 08:58 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

thefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB User

Just wanted to see how you are doing?
Back injury~ 2005
Severe Degenerative Disk, Arthritis, Mild Scoliosis.
Fibromyalgia diagnosed 2009
Neuropathy
Migraines?

Old 06-15-2011, 11:20 AM   #7
(female)

Hi All

I have been a little better the last few days however the pain is still bad. I can hardly move today and therefore I still have to stay in bed. My daughter has just been offered a trip to a university for a day. I'm so proud. Enough to bring me out of the depression. At least for a while anyway.

Thanks for your hugs and prayers

aplcazzie

biogirl71 (06-15-2011)
Closed Thread