It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2011, 05:55 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

tooolgrl HB Usertooolgrl HB Usertooolgrl HB Usertooolgrl HB Usertooolgrl HB Usertooolgrl HB Usertooolgrl HB Usertooolgrl HB Usertooolgrl HB Usertooolgrl HB Usertooolgrl HB User
Morning headaches

Do any of you wake up with headaches?? Lately it has been happening to me more frequently. I thought it was maybe blood pressure related but upon taking my BP found it to be normal. The headaches usually diminish as I drink some coffee, but just wondering if it could be fibro related...They can be really painful and occur usually right above my eyes. Any info would be very appreciated...xoxoxo
peace and thanks
Sandra

The following 3 users give hugs of support to: tooolgrl
angelwings54 (06-12-2011), caribear (06-12-2011), fjeeva001 (06-24-2011)
Old 06-12-2011, 07:40 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

WoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB User
Re: Morning headaches

Morning headaches suck, sorry you are waling up with them. Not always a fun way to start the day.

On occasion I wake up with a monster, but across the whole forehead. But I think it's migraines for me. If I wake with one the only thing I can do is roll over and go back to sleep. Nausea and very intense pain plus light bothers me. Most times it lasts about 2 to 3 hours.

Maybe you are having caffeine withdrawl, seeing as it starts to let up with coffee. Are you sleeping in a little bit later ?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-12-2011, 07:51 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

tooolgrl HB Usertooolgrl HB Usertooolgrl HB Usertooolgrl HB Usertooolgrl HB Usertooolgrl HB Usertooolgrl HB Usertooolgrl HB Usertooolgrl HB Usertooolgrl HB Usertooolgrl HB User

I notice them more on days where I sleep in. Maybe it has a caffeine component, they feel like they could be caffeine withdrawal headaches. I did not sleep good last night, up and down every couple hours. Got up at 5, took the dog out and went back to bed, I didn't think I would go back to sleep but I did and woke around 7. I have been logging them with my BP checks, I haven't seen a relation with blood pressure. Thanks for your input
How are you doing?? Any camping trips planned?
peace and love
Sandra

Old 06-12-2011, 09:01 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

WoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB User

I'm doing good as can be expected after a mix of a week of activity and mental exercise.
Out again in 2 weeks, but for only a few days.

I hope it is as simple as a caffeine headache. A week or 2 of logging them should either confirm or deny that theory.

Old 06-12-2011, 11:32 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

monalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB User

hey girl, no i don't but my sinus's are always a major issue, could it be a allergy since all the flower's and trees are blooming ? some swelling and the caffeine is helping it go down??..or some people get a caffeine headache till they get there fix.?..or maybe you need a decongestant due to fluid build up and once your up right the fluid drains.......
an inner ear buildup???

if you feel it could be a sinus thing and you'd rather not or cant take decongestants , have you tried Apple Cider vinegar? a couple of teaspoons in a small amount of cold water a few times a day helps dry that up...look up what all apple cider vinegar helps...

Monalisa...

Old 06-12-2011, 01:12 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

biogirl71 HB Userbiogirl71 HB Userbiogirl71 HB Userbiogirl71 HB Userbiogirl71 HB Userbiogirl71 HB Userbiogirl71 HB Userbiogirl71 HB Userbiogirl71 HB Userbiogirl71 HB Userbiogirl71 HB User

i get sinus headaches frequently in the morning. yuk! they usually go away when i am upright for awhile!! xoxo Di

Old 06-13-2011, 03:54 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thank you everyone for your input. Mine are definitely not sinus related. I think it's more of a caffeine thing. These past few days the off and on morning headaches are secondary to a colitis flare that started up. I knew once the fibro pain got really intense something was going on. When the pain in my ribs gets really excruciating, and no pain med touches it, I know what comes next. It is weird how the pain is a precursor to the colitis. That whole inflammation, autoimmune stuff...It's a drag, and I certainly didn't need a colitis flare up right now...Thankfully I just got my pain meds filled on Saturday. Now just got to keep energy levels up. Yesterday was not good. I felt like a train ran over my body...Another day of rest rest rest..Hoping I get a phone call and that job...xoxoxoxoxo...thanks again guys. Love you all lots..
peace and love
Sandra

Old 06-13-2011, 10:23 AM   #8
Veteran
(female)

monalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB User

Sandra, yes was wondering if you've heard anything on the job thing...ive been hurting alot lately too... more than normal, my legs have been giving me hell! Hubby rubbed my backside last nite and that seems to be helping alittle, but i wont know really till tonight when it seems to really hit the wall of pain..uuuggg!

i think its the new added stress of that summers here and kids are in an out and more noises..noise is a big stresser for me, i keep a fan on at all times that gives me the (white noise) and i was thinking when all the kids are here maybe put ear plugs in might help//lol weird but hey if it can help with my stress ill try it!..lol..okay im rambling and need to go shower an head to the store..have a good day hope your doing better today and get that call..let us know..ttyl

Hugs Me,,heehee..;p

Old 06-13-2011, 11:11 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

Hey ML24, noise is a huge factor for me. When both my budgie boys get to gabbing it's unbelievably loud. So I know what you mean. I'm not happy I'm flaring up. Can't even keep my arms up. Sleep has been bad, I'm waking up every hour or two, I don't feel rested. Then the pain, gah, it's bad....I have a fan I use at night. I like hearing something at night. Usually the surf if windows are open, fan or a/c if not. Thanks for caring. Enjoy the kids summer vacation. Lol. I remember those days
Love and peace
Sandra

The following user gives a hug of support to tooolgrl:
biogirl71 (06-13-2011)
Old 06-13-2011, 02:51 PM   #10
Veteran
(female)

stop giving me that cheesy smart Butt Smile!..lol! yes ill send all the kids and there friends over to your house for the summer..k? heeheee...im sorry yes it sucks your in the( i cant sleep cycle),,as am i now too... its been since all last week....also i just went off mucinex that ive been on for over 2 yrs and started claritin...i hope it helps...off 2 make ribs for dinner an the mommy thing..OH FUN....;p..ttys...sleep well my friend

btw i like the ML24 ..

The following user gives a hug of support to monalisa24:
biogirl71 (06-13-2011)
Old 06-13-2011, 04:19 PM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

Note to ML24: send ribs with children. Smirk smirk

Old 06-14-2011, 10:36 AM   #12
Veteran
(female)

children yes .........ribs all gone..;p....woke up tho to my left shoulder Stuck!..eating something now so i can tolerate Ibuprofen....uuugg....can i have more pain...pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!
I swear!...ttys..

Old 06-15-2011, 04:58 AM   #13
Senior Veteran
(female)

HA!!! I swear too, and often!! lololol...Sorry to hear about your shoulder, yikes...I am having vertigo issues, I think, wait I know I would rather have pain than that. Hope your shoulder feels better, have one of the kids give you a massage!!! love ya
Sandra

The following user gives a hug of support to tooolgrl:
monalisa24 (06-15-2011)
The Following User Says Thank You to tooolgrl For This Useful Post:
monalisa24 (06-15-2011)
Old 06-15-2011, 10:01 AM   #14
Veteran
(female)

mah back at ya ...its a kissy face..;o...

ibuprofen helped but when i was in the shower Om goodness, bent to get shampoo...an this also happened the day b4..i couldn't stand straight back up..tried to sike my mind out telling myself (IT DOESN'T HURT) took me awhile to get threw the sharp pain that would not let loose NOW WHAT!!!!

my left shoulder and my left hip are just killing me..so yet again my pain is growing.....

hey have you tried a decongestant for the vertigo?..helps mine...sorry that soooo sux!!!
my herbal meds ;0 helps with that tooo....

ttys..have a good day....ox ML24..lol

Old 06-15-2011, 10:17 AM   #15
Senior Veteran
(female)

thefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB Userthefarm HB User

Morning headaches yes... Not always but sometimes its a mild one while others it's migraine like... The bad ones are when I over do it or stress... Not sure why the mild ones, they usually go away, prob after my coffee, would have to look into that one lol I have to have my coffee. I'm like a zombie in the mornings.
I have a hard time with the noise. Kids seem to always be arguing. The baby picked up something from them... He yells Moooommmm in the tattling voice! His new thing is screaming. Then our 8 yr old girl repeats herself all the time & also loves to make some sort of noise at all time, usually repetitive which seems to be the worst of all... I have a really hard time with noise also, hard with 4 kids & 3 big dogs... 2 of the dogs were given to us. Benji we've had about 2 yrs, he is about 7 yrs old. Wrangler a couple months, he's around a year old, just got neutered! yay! Benjie will bark at anything & just won't stop. I am now putting him in Wrangles kennel when he does that, thinks it's working Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks! lol
Back injury~ 2005
Severe Degenerative Disk, Arthritis, Mild Scoliosis.
Fibromyalgia diagnosed 2009
Neuropathy
Migraines?

Closed Thread