It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2011, 01:43 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

djl HB Userdjl HB Userdjl HB User
I FEEL LIKE... Well, unfortunately you probably know..

Well Im FLARRING AGAIN!!! I guess....

Just don't know whats happening anymore. I seem to be flarring alot lately at least I think its the Fibromonster....I feel soooo sick...

Symptoms:

Fatigue
Nausea
Dizziness
FOGGIN....
Deep throbbing pains on and off through boddy...it does stop then all of a sudden BAM with a Sharp pain!!!!
Sore Scalp
On and off throbing pain in back of head
Neck Pain
Tingling sensations in fingers, scalp
Sore to the touch body and my ribs sometimes
Stiff painfull hands
I have also been dealing with an on and off cough??

I saw the rhumy I think it was this week or last week, I just cant remember anything anymore... He seemed a little concerned about the fact of the throbbing in back of head. He asked if it was all the time, and I told him know because it isnt every day. He then asked if I had a cough and I said funny you mentioned that cause yes I have been dealing with one but I do have allergies and was thinking thats probably whats causing it..It is Hay Fever Season. Another thing I mentioned to him is that the other day my parents were over and my dad went to hug me and he said I felt real clammy...

Also, I have had a red rash on my checks and my chest. Now I was dx with Acne Rosacea and also deal with light sensitivity to sun or light. So I can get red from that, But then it goes away in few hrs. This time it didn't It lasted a few days...BUT it is better now!!..Nothing like before....

The rhumy said he wants to send me for Inflammitory markers again. I know one of the tests he is doing is ESR. This test has come back high on me once a few years ago, then when they re-tested me it came back normal...

My rhumy tells me If I have any problems or dont feel well to call him. I never had...I feel like I am impossing?? Not that he doesnt believe me or anything like that, I just dont want to be a nusence. I dont know what to think or do....

Is this just the Fibromonster driving his Mac Truck at full speed into me again?

What do you guys think?

Thanks!!!!

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: djl
dakaboston (09-02-2011), monalisa24 (09-02-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-02-2011, 05:28 PM   #2
(female)

dakaboston HB Userdakaboston HB Userdakaboston HB Userdakaboston HB Userdakaboston HB User
Re: I FEEL LIKE... Well, unfortunately you probably know..

I'm not sure if I can say for sure that it's fibro, but I can tell you I have been feeling a lot of the same lately. It's like my flare is flaring! It's why I've sought out this board, tbh. The pain in the back of your head, cough, & sharp pains doesn't sound like a flare to me though. Your doc sounds concerned which is good. I can tell you my ESR is high, but they can never confirm RA or Lupus. Been to 3 different rheumatologists and nothin'.

Your rheumy said to call, so call hon. Don't be embarrassed or shy. Sounds like you need to call to me. Not sure if I helped or not, but I hope you feel better soon!

The following user gives a hug of support to dakaboston:
djl (09-10-2011)
The Following User Says Thank You to dakaboston For This Useful Post:
djl (09-10-2011)
Old 09-02-2011, 06:08 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Mel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB UserMel52 HB User

I think you have a doctor that I would like to have. Call absolutely.

The following user gives a hug of support to Mel52:
djl (09-10-2011)
The Following User Says Thank You to Mel52 For This Useful Post:
djl (09-10-2011)
Old 09-10-2011, 12:28 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakaboston View Post
I'm not sure if I can say for sure that it's fibro, but I can tell you I have been feeling a lot of the same lately. It's like my flare is flaring! It's why I've sought out this board, tbh. The pain in the back of your head, cough, & sharp pains doesn't sound like a flare to me though. Your doc sounds concerned which is good. I can tell you my ESR is high, but they can never confirm RA or Lupus. Been to 3 different rheumatologists and nothin'.

Your rheumy said to call, so call hon. Don't be embarrassed or shy. Sounds like you need to call to me. Not sure if I helped or not, but I hope you feel better soon!
Thank you soooo much for your reply!!!I really appreciate it! Yep I like what you said, your flares are flaring!!! I ma in the same boat!!. Feeling awful!! I ended up calling my GP, my Rhumy's office was closed at the time. So when they were checking me they were checking my spine in my neck area (I had nureo surgery there c5 to c7 in 2006) there was a spot on my neck I yelled in pain!!! Sooo, now this tuiesday morning I have to go for an Cervical MRI. Well, here I go again.....gotta see if I have more damage in this area again. They did find compression again a few years ago...So I am a bit nervous. ALL of my docs feel that the injury I had years ago to my neck could be the culpret of this Fibromonster... All I can do is wait now...

I hope you are feeling better!!!
GENTLE HUGGS TO YOU!!!!

Old 09-10-2011, 12:32 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel52 View Post
I think you have a doctor that I would like to have. Call absolutely.
I have to say my Rhumy is great!! He is understanding.
I did see my GP and there seems to be an issue with my neck..again. I had realy bad pain when they touched an area on my cervical spine. Had nureo surgeyr C5-C7 in 2006. So going for an MRI this Tuesday to see whats up.

Honestly I think this neck issue maybe making me flare so much lately!!!

Ugh!! I swear I hate going to the doctors sometimes cause I always walk out with them finding ANOTHER PROBLEM....

GENTLE HUGGS TO YOU!!

Old 09-10-2011, 01:59 PM   #6
(female)

tuttobella HB Usertuttobella HB Usertuttobella HB User

If you need to call your doc, he sounds great, and its awesome you have this option if you need it! Also remember you are not a burden, this is their job! It sounds alot like the fibro flaring up to me.....Yesterday I only made it out of bed to go to class, the to take the kiddos to their Dads for the weekend, although my new husband had to drive because I felt that bad. Today is slightly better, I am just tired, but I have kept the pain in control. I hope you feel better
Mindy

Closed Thread