It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2011, 11:29 AM   #16
Veteran
(female)

monalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB User
Re: Ck and IgM raised and nerve conduction test results

Hi Shaddow...im sorry you've been in so much pain...for me it just made my pain way worse going to so many diff drs..(4.5 yrs worth) not kidding! I myself think the nerve test was pure torture! i had 3 of them! they all game up fine. after yrs of getting my hopes up for some form of help and getting let down with most of their negative attitudes and their only answer was more drugs on top of drugs and still no relief ..i decided to go off all meds, and except that i had Fibro.

Ive learned how to work around,threw the pain when to rest. my main thing that helps me to deal with this non stop 24/7 pain is to love myself, laugh,smile,enjoy,collect as many memory's(by just doing everything even in pain)...Ive decided to live life to the fullest !,,i was so sad all the time, i felt sorry for myself, hated no one wanted to listen , learn about what was happening to me, so i stopped trying.

I'm remarried now after my last husband left me due to he couldn't handle my illness. we( my new husband ) and i live day to day, he pushes me to go do stuff and if after were out an about and we've stopped an rested an I'm still 2 tired .then we call it a day, even if its only 20 mins we do it. i ride on the back of a motorcycle during the summer, yes i suffer greatly an the next few days, but i did it ,..we had fun and we have stuff to talk about that isn't about fibro...an the memory's i have for life, or till i cant remb them anymore ..which can be in 15 mins,,,fibro fog,,,,,heehee..;p

what im saying i think here is get all the needed test taken care of and when they come back neg which alot do with fibro, except you have something most don't want to talk about , come here to cry ,vent, fellowship, and then turn around an be that beautiful soul you know you are to the people in your life,,

just live the best you can, enjoy the little moments in each day,,be thankful for everything,,,i hope this doesn't come across to you in any negative way, its just the way I am ,,,been so unhappy in the past , 3yrs so sad and in bed didn't live before.

now im only in bed to sleep, well i try an sleep..lol...i cook, clean,... well its takes 5 days to clean what i could do in 3 hrs,,but,,lol..anyways this is long winded so ttyl...

HUGS MONALISA...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-04-2011, 04:47 PM   #17
(female)

shaddow HB Usershaddow HB Usershaddow HB User

Hello Blue, thefarm and Monalsia,

Great to here from you all, thank you all for your support. Thank you Blue I had a 'not bad' day thanks hope yours was good.
My daughters are grown up two are married with children,and the youngest is getting married next year, she is my rock, she rings me most nights, even though she has a very busy life. My girls have been so important to me, and I love them all soooo much.
My grandson who has a twin sister ,( are 6) has hyper plastic left heart syndrome (not sure about spelling ) he is slightly deaf has to wear glasses, can only say a few words,and was in hospital all over last xmas because he had his third open heart opp. Now all his blood goes in and out of the right hand side of his heart. He has a smile that could melt an ice flow.

I am trying to keep positive, and when anyone asks how I am I try my best to say 'I'm fine thanks'.
But only a few see part of how I am really feeling.

Back to that Dr, well I shall not be seeing her again in a hurry. NEXT
Well I'm off to bed to see if I can get some Zzzz before morning, well I should refraise that as it is 12-45am now.....

Take care all.

Shaddow

The following user gives a hug of support to shaddow:
monalisa24 (12-05-2011)
Old 12-05-2011, 06:18 AM   #18
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User

hi shaddow,
every moment of every day we choose our mood, our outlook and our response to life, the body, the input. when i hear the voice of darkness within i tell her to shut up, look at the sky, see the beauty. works every time. giggle.
i read a book years ago and never forgot. happiness is a choice not a goal. turned my world upside down in the best way! i had it all wrong. i was seeking happiness when all the time it was right there inside of me waiting for me to choose it.
peace,
blue
ps. love my huge adopted family. 7 adult kids and 15 grand kids. life gifted me with one birth child, a special needs kid, well man now, giggle, he is 33. blessings of a long healthy life to your grandson!

The following user gives a hug of support to bluelakelady:
shaddow (12-05-2011)
Old 12-05-2011, 11:08 AM   #19
(female)

Thank you Blue I can see that you are so right, now for me to try to put your wise words into action. I knew you had the knowledge,

Yes my grandson is a blessing. But bless him he was ill in the night so could not go to school, He goes for blood tests every week as he is on warfarin for the rest of his life.

Do you get pain in your top chest on side that goes through to your back? That was the first pain I had and is the one that keeps me awake at night,

but as of today it goes back in my unconscious and I therefor block it or not dwell on it so hopefully it may not seem so bad. I think the more I think of it the worse it will feel.
Hope the rest of your day is lovely Blue.

Shaddow

Old 12-06-2011, 06:55 AM   #20
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User

hi shaddow,
bless his little body. yet it will be the norm for him and he will not know any other way. may he grow up with peace in his heart about his body. we can all learn from the little ones how to be gracious regarding our health.
yes i get that lovely stabbing owie. a bit of bio freeze or tpr20 helps some. mostly massages weekly and yoga help. sometimes the chiro does things just the right way and it leaves. giggle. working on me is like working on a cadaver. every muscle locked tight all the time. i am a rock! giggle. good thing they all love me, giggle. i wear them out!
once you learn to tell your dark side to shut up the rest is pretty easy. it's learning to listen to you telling you to shut up that is the hard part! and she falls off her chair in gales of laughter . . .
peace,
blue

Old 12-06-2011, 09:15 AM   #21
(female)

Hi Blue, I'd help you up but I am almost down on floor with you.

Grandson has been taken to A an E because childrens ward is full, so a dr off childrens is going there to see him. I am waiting to here how he is.He has not kept anything down since sun night not even water, he gets dehydrated very quickly.

The pain in my shoulder blade which goes right through never goes, it's not like a stabbing pain, and sometimes spreads right accross , and can be painfull when I breath in deep, any idea?

I love to paint, not much good at it, am in the middle of doing a portraite of twins, there mum knows but there dad has no idea. I get direction from an art teacher who I go to each week, she is very good, it's one of the highlights of my week, and you know I can put my pain to the back of my mind,( except when its really bad) and the pain in my eyes causes me to stop.

Got to go need to make a phone call.

Send you my thanks.

Shaddow

Old 12-06-2011, 01:10 PM   #22
Veteran
(female)

monalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB User

shaddow, my shoulder pain is the worse i think out of all the pain part of the fibro...my husband gets an i mean gets deep into the tissue soooo hard to the bone to were im almost crying it hurts so bad an alot of the times will leave black bruises but that's how hard i need it to go to give me relief!...he has to do that about 3 x week, other wise i cant lift my arm any direction....

hugs....MonaLisa....

Last edited by monalisa24; 12-06-2011 at 01:11 PM. Reason: spelled wrong

Old 12-06-2011, 03:56 PM   #23
(female)

Hi MonaLisa, So sorry to hear that you get the terrible wot I call straight through shoulder pain, I know exactly where you are comming from. I really feel for you.
It is by far the worst pain I have also.
My worst side is my right,(which has caused me 100's of hours of missed beauty sleep, which in my case I can ill afford to lose ) and it is my right arm that is usually the one to give me most pain, and heavy ness.
It is also my right foot that is numb and side of r leg. But the shoulder pain is where it all stemmed from.
I wish for your shoulder pain to ease.

Stress makes my symptoms worse, and i am stressing now because my grandson has been admitted to hospital, he is such a little boy but with the loveliest smile ( and no I am not biased at all) So I have to focus on him tonight.

I have an Aunt in Canada she is 93 today so am going to give her a call to wish her happy birthday, so have loads to keep focused on.

I wish you well MonaLisa, and hpoe your shoulder pain eases for you.

Take care.

Sunshine smiles ,

Shaddow

monalisa24 (12-07-2011)
Old 12-07-2011, 05:33 AM   #24
(female)

APLCAZZIE HB UserAPLCAZZIE HB UserAPLCAZZIE HB User

Dear All

I feel your pain and there's nothing the medical profession can do or advise how to. I have just had an e-mail from my physio therapist telling sorry we can not help you go and see your doctor and ask him to refer you back to the rheumatology dept. I feel so frustrated because thats taking 5 steps back. Anyone who suffers with this condition will tell you that frustration is paramount.

I have over he past few weeks been suffering a relapse and yes I admit if I hadn't got my families support I would have done something silly. Thank GOD for them. I hav taken shaddows advice and tried to see what is good in my life and it has worked.

Shaddow I wish your grandson a speedy recovery and my prayers tonight will be for him and your family. God Bless

Keep Smiling
aplcazzie

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: APLCAZZIE
monalisa24 (12-07-2011), shaddow (12-07-2011)
The Following User Says Thank You to APLCAZZIE For This Useful Post:
shaddow (12-07-2011)
Old 12-07-2011, 07:00 AM   #25
Facilitator
(female)

i will focus all that i do today on your grandson. healing energy.
deepest grandma empathy.
peace,
blue

The following user gives a hug of support to bluelakelady:
shaddow (12-07-2011)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluelakelady For This Useful Post:
monalisa24 (12-07-2011), shaddow (12-07-2011)
Old 12-07-2011, 09:48 AM   #26
Veteran
(female)

Shaddow...thx...sending prayers your way for your little one...

as for my shoulder its my left one,.. both legs, ...my right foot, heal, ....both hips now as of about 8 months just about kill me too.

my neck has 3 bulging disc ....as i also have 2 more in my back...so my neck and shoulder id say are the worst....

yes stress is what really does it for me!....the cold too....

my sinuses are a killer too ..but i feel like i have the Flu 24/7 alll the time,,,ok im closing for now, im just rambling here,,,its a very odd day for me already my eyes are out of whack an blurry too...lovely a fun fibro day..anyways have a pain free moment today

ttys...Hugs MonaLisa...

The following user gives a hug of support to monalisa24:
shaddow (12-07-2011)
The Following User Says Thank You to monalisa24 For This Useful Post:
shaddow (12-07-2011)
Old 12-07-2011, 02:19 PM   #27
(female)

Lightbulb Re: Ck and IgM raised and nerve conduction test results

Hello MonaLisa, Blue and Aplcazzie
Thank you all so much for your kind words, and prayers for my grandson, well please dont stop because I think they are beginning to work. He has kept some fluid down AND 1/2 a sandwich, which is really good news he is so thin and small as it is, he is still having fluid pumped into him, and he has managed a smile, which is so good. I have never in all his 6 years heard him cry not ever evan as a baby.

Oh MonaLisa I really feel for you, I am so sorry that you are having such a bad time, I hope you get some painfree time verry very soon. And ramble on as much as you want, I will listen, and besides I ramble, I think a lot of us do, it helps, and helps even more when the rambler knows that the ramble e knows all about the ramble...... I hope you get what I mean see I told you I do it 2.:
What is ttys please.
Hug coming your way to.

Aplcazzie, I am so pleased that your family are there for you, and I do hope you get some help from your Dr's soon, surley that is what they are there for, but can someone please tell them that!!!!! Smiles and hugs coming straight back at you.

Hi Blue thank you so much for your prayers , I hope you are having lots of good hours rather than minuites, and are u as I do enjoying the seasons change, my garden has lost some of its autum colour, but still has a lot to see and glory at.
Peace to you.

Thank you all so much, I get so much from these posts, I hope I can give a little back.

Peace and hugs to you all.
Shaddow

Old 12-07-2011, 02:24 PM   #28
(female)

I do hope it is ok for me to reply to you all at the same time. please say if it is not acceptable.

Shaddow

monalisa24 (12-07-2011)
Old 12-07-2011, 03:12 PM   #29
Veteran
(female)

NO ITS NOT!..lol..just kidding..heehee,,yes were all family here....TTYL= talk to you later..sorry i tend to use that txt style more than i should, mostly because i cant spell..;/

Ramble what? who Rambles?,,lol..sheeh..i sure do...thx girl!...so happy the little one is alittle better...ok off here 4 the nite,,,need to do some more cleaning b4 the kids an hubby get home an want FOOD!,,,leftovers 2nite,,,an im bleaching whites an i can hardly breathe in here,,uuugghh need to turn a fan on an open a window,,,Gang...;/

ttyl...(talk to you later)..ok im a smart bottom,,cheesy smile here..

Last edited by monalisa24; 12-07-2011 at 03:14 PM. Reason: i cursed...kinda..sorry....now i put bottom..:)

Old 12-08-2011, 07:21 AM   #30
Facilitator
(female)

i thank you shaddow,
yes the gardens are beautiful. still have roses and the liquid amber is vibrations of color. i am delighte to hear your little one is eating. i shall continue to send energy for healing. i am not surprised he is not a cryer. the ability of children to be what they are is a goal for all of us to aspire to.
in peace and healing for all,
blue

Closed Thread