It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2012, 04:04 PM   #76
(female)

shaddow HB Usershaddow HB Usershaddow HB User
Re: Ck and IgM raised and nerve conduction test results

Hi Blue,
I dont know what I did to this pc but i am sure it has a mind of it's own, anyway
Thank you for the lovely reply, I think I need a tree in my life, something I can tell my troubles to and not be judged, something instant so when things build up but before I explode in a jibbering mess, I can share it, and it is like they say, a problem shared is a problem halfed. and then I can tell it about my grandson, and THEN my problems will fade into insignificance, and i can put things into perspective. and there in the corner of my lounge is a 5ft something living christmas tree, It is going to be taken out into the garden on friday and planted, I may wish it well as it will be going out into the cold and damp,
that homemade chile and tortillas sound sooo good not had chile for an age, how lovely of her.

Well yes twins and their mum and dad came for meal, well it was like a tornado had gone through the house, into everything nothing was safe. But oh what a smile , and he is so good he will sign and try to say please and thank you. His sister thinks she need not be polite, but will get there,its a little hard on her, its like she has a brother same age but he is unable to do what she can, and he sometimes spoiles her play, BUT are they close, they really do have a very close bond.
After they left I had a lie down then had a shower ,am now wide awake, body has other ideas, had so little sleep last night.
I hope your grandson had a very special birthday,hope he shared it with his special gran. my hubby enjoyed his.
Almost midnight so think I will try to sleep have another busy day tomorrow.
Thank you for umbrella shall carry it everywhere.
You have a good day,sending you the smell of pine from my special christmas tree, and rays of watery sun, that make the shaddows whispy and long.

Shaddow

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-04-2012, 07:02 AM   #77
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User

hi shaddow,
thank you for the scent of pine trees. we don't have many here. mostly redwoods and oaks. having nature to lean on, talk to, hug, yes i hug my tree, just makes me feel happy inside and lighter. we talk about everything. on windy days she dances so beautifully i wish i could climb up her and dance along. a bit old for that. never broke a bone and don't want to start now, giggle!
i see your thinking changing, opening, and i am delighted for you. finding ways to shed the darkness of depression is healing.
about the pc. it's a button on the boards and if you hit it, it repeats the last post. you will learn. ah, heaven, my cat bubba just got off my lap. he does love to read with me. giggle.
glad your hubby had a nice b'day. don't know what my grandson did. i was not there. probably off with his friends doing his thing. giggle. i donated to wildlife preservation in his name. that's what he wanted for his gift. love it!
go slow cleaning up your tornado damaged home. i bet you are worn out good by now. yet with a smile in your mind and heart. so many precious memories being made.
remember to stop and breath as you go thru your busy day. i am off to have a massage today. after yesterday i am very ready to lie down and be pampered. it was a long day, giggle. my little green go fast is home and (fingers crossed) fixed. no smells, no funny sounds so maybe at last all her boo boo's are healed. me and my checking account sure hope so, giggle.
sending you bright sunshine and warm breezes filled with the scent of redwood bark and soft green ferns in rich black soil.
peace,
blue

Last edited by bluelakelady; 01-04-2012 at 07:03 AM. Reason: queen dorkette moment

Old 01-04-2012, 04:39 PM   #78
(female)

Hi Blue,
I am so pleased that your green go fast can go fast again, have a wonderful massage and enjoy being pampered, there is nothing quite as relaxing or as enjoyable as a good massage, I'v not had one for almost a year so must get one fixed up.
The redwood sounds wonderful I dont know what they smell like, but the earthy smell I absolutely love, I think that is why I love autumn so much because it has such a beautiful smell all of it's own, and the colours so vibrant.
I have had a rubbish day today, and I am afraid I lost my smile for most of it, still not back to where I was, feeling a bit low,and with all the usuall stuff goin on!!! I tried desperately to think of you with the candle, but the weather was like my mood, the wind took my breath away and blew me about and the rain was wet and cold, I usually dont mind days like we have had today in fact I love walking in the wind, but the flame kept being blown out,and I found it hard to focus. But am sure I will find it again tomorrow.
Trees are amazing things, to think some are so old, when I travel the same road as my mum would of I find myself thinking that some of the trees would of been there as they stand now when she traveled that way.There is no one quite like your mum, and the funny thing is I find myself doing things just as she did, and when I look in the mirror I see her looking back at me.
Well I have another busy day tomorrow so must try really hard to get some sleep tonight, and just as you said I must try to take a break every now and then, my trouble has always been that I rush at things, no idea why
Have a lovely day tomorrow, enjoy, as I am sure you will. and congratulations to your go fast
I send you healing thoughts, the beauty of the flowers on my peace lilly,
the gusty wind to make your redwood dance, my smiles,and the hope of some rays of the sun.

Shaddow

Old 01-05-2012, 07:21 AM   #79
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User

hi shaddow,
the good thing about a yucky day is the sun goes down, night come, sleep comes, and a new day awaits us. not to worry i have 3 lighters in my pocket and extra candles! giggle.
redwoods smell like autumn all the time. musky earthy smell. i do love to hug, touch and smell my friend. often i take a branch in hand and pull it to my face for a deep relaxing breath of fresh air. i love peace lillies! like peace they are so fragil and must be loved, nurtured, watered with joy. yet they are strong standing so tall face uplifted in expectation, aglow with the inner light of the sun.
checking my little green girl today for any leaks. giggle. still smell something. tho my sense of smell is a bit hyper. giggle. i smell everything. not always a good thing.
if you are a rusher you are probably a type A personality like i am. you can get over that. it takes practice sitting and doing nothing to learn to slow down. altering your way of doing things is like learning to ride a bike again after years of not being on one. practice, practice. i have slowed down so much. know what? i like it! i see things i would not see in my hurry thru life old way of being. now i see flowers, lady bugs, birds, so many things i glazed over when i was a practicing type A girl. giggle.
may today gift you with a peace filled mind, a smile on your lips and in your heart.
peace,
blue

Old 01-05-2012, 04:22 PM   #80
(female)

Hi Blue,
Thank you once again for your wise words, and for being on hand with more lighters and candles.
Well I have been more of a type B girl today, not done much, did go to see nurse about my cholesterol, its very high got to see Dr about it, though it has come down a little but not enough. not good at all.Do not want to go on meds for it.
Feel alot better today, less stressed, have even managed to do some sketching.
We have decided where to plant our christmas tree, so as soon as weather improves it will be planted where we can see it when we sit outside.
I do hope your green go fast is ok, and the smell vanishes without a trace never to be smelt again.
How are your eyes hope they are ok and hope your other pain goes where (above)smell goes.
Am off to bed now to see if I can catch some Zzzzzzz
You have a good day tomorrow, I am sending you some of our 'calm' as we have had bad storms here last few days and now it seems so still but enough breeze to gently sway your redwood.
Sunshine and smiles

Shaddow

Old 01-06-2012, 07:03 AM   #81
Facilitator
(female)

hi shaddow,
glad you had a quiet day. i take cholesterol lowering meds. genetics. they don't bother me and my counts were perfect for years. they are creeping up again. little brats.
my eyes are good some days and unhappy others. i was reading a book for a few days and have to stop, tho i did finish it last night. constant eye drops but i really wanted to finish it. giggle. i have one dry spot that affects my vision and it often does not respond to eye drops. considering giving restasis another try. got sick with a cold like thing last time but not sure if it was the med or not. did a trial run after that and the feeling came back. it's been over 6 months so i am thinking of trying again. if i can't get it under control i will consider surgery to close my tear drains, temporary plugs most likely.
i know one thing, i need a new script for reading glasses. that eye won't focus properly with the ones i have. gives me headaches when i read, giggle, but i don't stop reading.
so glad you are sketching a bit. what a grand thing to anticipate, planting your tree, watching her grow, and best of all, outside hugs.
watching an amazingly vivid sunrise. off to say my morning meditations now.
peace,
blue

Old 01-06-2012, 09:03 AM   #82
Senior Veteran
(female)

Glojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB User

Hi shaddow, sometimes it takes me a while to get back to the boards. My life gets way busier than I want it to be, but it is what it is. I understand what you mean about privacy. I now have my own laptop and have a password to get into it. It is very nice to have my very own. As I said I am not real computer savvy, but having my own laptop has helped. Blue can tell you I have come a long way.....don't have to ask about every little thing anymore. Miracle of Miracles, I even offered help to you.....giggle! You know my husband had a side to my laptop, where he had to put in his password to use it and it didn't have any of my things on it. I wouldn't give him my password either, only because he updates and adds 'stuff' not necessary, then I have to get our son to fix my laptop. Anyway just by coincidence he got my password and of course I had to have our son fix it and we changed the password and my hubby got his feelings hurt and said take me off completely. And I said OK good deal.....giggle. Anyway shaddow just want to tell you I understand the need for privacy.

I have enjoyed trying to stay up with your discussion with Blue, sounds like you are a lot like me. Family comes first, you also dive right in with both feet when it comes to getting something done and then pay for it later and yet your never sorry for doing it. Frustrated sometimes with yourself and others, but never sorry for your choices. Blue has been trying for years to teach me the better way and I am learning, I am a slow learner sometimes though....giggle.....but blue is a good teacher and we have come a long way on this board.

Peace and pain free days,
Glojer

The Following User Says Thank You to Glojer For This Useful Post:
bluelakelady (01-07-2012)
Old 01-06-2012, 04:02 PM   #83
(female)

Hi Blue,
I am sorry to hear about your unhappy eyes, that sounds terrible I shall pray that Restasis works next time you try.
My cholesterol otherwise known as little brats is/are genetic have bin trying to get it down have managed to a little but nurse insisted I see Dr. Sometimes I just cant go see her feels like I am there all the time, even when I know that I should, have not been to get the results of other blood tests.
We went to see my husbands sister(my brother and sister in law) to take some photoes of their house that I am going to paint they have a monkey tree in their garden and I needed to see how the branches come out, they are quite differant from most trees. Well we spent a very nice couple of hours sat talking about old times,it was so nice not having to rush off.
Hubby and I did not plant tree today, but hope to in next day or so, I gave him a good watering and he is looking good.
I think we shall have a restfull weekend and catch upon some Zzzzzz
Hope you have a lovely weekend, with lots of r&r and loads of memory making, smiles and fun.
I feel much better today so have my smile back, just one thing thats a little annoying.hubby spilled some coffee on this laptop and now the spacebar keeps sticking have cleaned really well and now it only does it sometimes. well thats my only gripe for today so things must be looking up.

sunshine and smiles

Shaddow.

Old 01-06-2012, 04:22 PM   #84
(female)

Hi Glojer,
It's so good to hear from you, hope you had a good christmas, yes I would like to have my own lap top,would make things so much better.
It's like you know me right down to the ground, that is just what I'm like. and no I never regret it, and yes family always comefirst., dont know where I would be if not for people like you Blue and others.
Yes Blue and I have been sharing quite a lot of info, but mainly she has the great knowledge and I try to absorb it all, she knows what she is talking about, I am just pleased that there are some lovely people on these boards that will help and share their knowledge.
You have a lovely weekend.
Sunshine and smiles.

Shaddow

Old 01-07-2012, 06:55 AM   #85
Facilitator
(female)

hi shaddow,
get your cute little fanny in and find out your results. you goofy girl! i have my own reserved seat at my doctors, all of them! giggle. if i have to be there every day till i am satisfied so be it. they get paid to look at my pretty face. giggle. treats help too. i take treats to the girls and the docs. then they want to see my face come thru the door. giggle. be a pest. this is your life you are ignoring, not a great idea. giggle.
you and glojer say such nice things, blushing all alone in my room. i never know what to say, so how about thank you in all humility for your kind words.
please remember it took me years to get this "smart", oops, pardon me. fell off the chair laughing at myself.
since you are doing so well today i am going to set up my lounge chair, get some sun and relax. no need to stand guard at the end of the tunnel today. little blessings come our way. i bet you have a lovely smile!
peace,
blue

Old 01-07-2012, 04:03 PM   #86
(female)

Hi Blue
I do have app to see Dr it is on 18th Jan then Dr at hospital on 19th. I know I should have gone before, but...................
How are your eyes today, hope they are good.(did you see that clever change of subject, good or what?) are you back on the meds for them yet ?My eyes ache so bad sometimes, it comes and goes with no warning, are yours like that?
It is true, you are a good source of info, and you have a very nice way of putting it.
I am so tired of late could enter olympic games as a lond dinstance sleeper and prob get a gold at the very least, I would not have to travel far either. If you were to enter what event would you compeat in ? My hubby could enter in the snoring catorgary, I can hear him from here, can you? I jest not.....ha ha .He is a good man.
Am off to bed for more Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
You take care, My peace lilly has more buds opening ,I shall send you one, while you relax in your loung chair,
Sunshine and smiles

Shaddow.

PS and hi to glojer, hope you are good.

Old 01-07-2012, 05:13 PM   #87
Senior Veteran
(female)

Glojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB User

Hi Shaddow. We had a wonderful Christmas, it is all about the food and the grandchildren in our family. Our family, the adults that is, draws names for Christmas so that is nice, but we all buy for the children and that is the fun part. We usually go to son and daughter in laws house, they have the kids and the space. Everyone use to come to our house, but son and dil said it was a hassle loading and unloading the car and if we go to their house then the kids can play when the adults want to talk. Daughter and her hubby do not have children of their own yet, but he has a teenage daughter and they are lobbying for the holidays at their house. I don't care where it is, just so they tell me where I need to go.....giggle! My Christmas decorations are still up, so tomorrow I told hubby we are taking this stuff down. This year since so much happened in Nov. and Dec. we just put up a few things. That will be better for taking down.

I have so much to do, but like my old auntie always said, it will wait for you until you are ready to tackle it. So I am learning....slowly.

Take Care
Glojer

Old 01-07-2012, 05:23 PM   #88
Senior Veteran
(female)

Shaddow, just read your latest post to blue. You mentioned your husband could win a medal for snoring. He and braveman (my hubby, Blue gave him that nickname when he was fighting cancer and its aftermath) could probably bring down the house. As a matter of fact after his cancer and the muscle disease when he finally came home, he slept in the guest room because of the machines and tubes etc. He decided he liked having the bed to himself because it was easier with his weak muscles and has continued to sleep in that room every since. I have never been so happy to have my own bed, no more snoring in my ear and waking me up, no more fighting for covers, no more elbowing him to get over so I can have some bed. Now I can hear him snore from a distance and it is so much nicer.....giggle!

Glojer

The following user gives a hug of support to Glojer:
shaddow (01-08-2012)
Old 01-08-2012, 07:31 AM   #89
Facilitator
(female)

hi shaddow,
yea that was a good one. glad you are going. you go when you go. that part is up to you. i am pleased you have an appt this month.
had to laugh. one of my daughters says i can tell a person to stuff it in such a nice way they think it's advise. giggle.
if i were in the olympics it would have to be the uneven bars. they were my favorite when i did gymnastics and it suits me now as i feel like i am always slightly tilted. giggle.
i am the only one in my bed who snores. bet i could compete with your hubby and glojers on that. giggle, there are days i can compete in the sleep marathon too. guess it depends on what day they hold the olympics. giggle.
have not started the med yet. still thinking about it. yesterday was a day of pouring in drops so i suppose i had best get off my procrastination hill and just do it. took them out just now and put them on my nightstand. ta da! of course this means i call my eye doc tomorrow and get in to see him. plan made, bye bye procrastination hill, see ya next time!
peace,
blue
p.s. i shall close my eyes and see the lily opening before me. thank you.

The following user gives a hug of support to bluelakelady:
shaddow (01-08-2012)
Old 01-08-2012, 03:00 PM   #90
(female)

Hi Glojer
Yes you are like me, christmas is for children , and the fun shared by all.
Do hope your husband is better now, sounds like you have had a really bad time.

My hubby has a bad heart, finds it difficult to get his breath sometimes, only started early last year. We did not have a holiday as we seemed to be waiting for tests and results for him and me, it all seems to take such a long time.

The sun has been shining lovely here today and with a light breeze it has been nice to get out, roll on spring thats what I say,we have had such a mild winter so far, but i do believe we shall have some 'winter' soon.

I am from a little village on the boarder between England and Wales, not far from The Brecon Beacons. lovely rolling hills green fields and meandering rivers.Have never lived in a large city, lived on the very outskirts of one for 18months that was long enough for country bumkins like us.
Our three daughters have all left home now,I found it very difficult, better now, not a day goes by without our youngest rings us, twins mum rings at least once a day and I ring her, middle daughter rings twice a week and we see her every tuesday,and we have 4 grand children.

Have a good monday.

Sunshine and smiles

Shaddow

Closed Thread