It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2012, 03:24 PM   #91
(female)

shaddow HB Usershaddow HB Usershaddow HB User
Re: Ck and IgM raised and nerve conduction test results

HI Blue,
hope you are having a good day, and your eyes have been better today, yes you were right I did need someone to get on my case about seeing Dr, I just so hate going, I no that is no excuse.
My eyes are nowhere near as bad as yours I so feel for you, wish i could wave a magic wand and make them better for you,
just get lots of pain and today my vision is all blured, and last night just as I was off to bed I was so dissy bumping into things and had a really bad head, got into bed room was spinning I thought here we go virtigo, but when I got up this morning all WAS GRAND Hurrah.
Sunshine on my smiling face today lovely ,if you do not have any I shall send some special delivery right to you. cos you are the one that helped put a smile on my face so mighty big thanks, and while you are in that chair holding that candle and lighter watch out for it.

Have a good monday.

Sunshine and smiles

Shaddow.

Old 01-08-2012, 05:26 PM   #92
Senior Veteran
(female)

Glojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB User

Hi shaddow,

You are very blessed, 4 grandchildren. We have two grandsons and another grandson on the way, he will be here in April. They are all our son and daughter in laws boys. Our daughter just remarried, it will be two years in May. They are just now starting the process of having children. I do have a beautiful 17yr. old step granddaughter and we love when she gets to visit. She lives in another state with her mother.

Where you live sounds beautiful. I live outside the big city in the county, but it is still very busy. I am a country girl at heart and when I was younger I spent my summers on the farm with my aunt and uncle.

Sorry your hubby is having such a rough time. That sounds very scary, not being able to get his breath. Well he has you to support him and keep him well. My brother jokes that I nagged my husband back to good health. I do what I can.....whatever it takes.....giggle!

Have a beautiful day in your beautiful country,

Glojer

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-09-2012, 06:59 AM   #93
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User

hi shaddow,
delighted to hear you are feeling so chipper. i knew you were somewhere over there! the heather and some of your idioms were a good hint. giggle.
thanks for your concern for me. started the restasis yesterday morning. the whole day my eyes felt wonderful. fingers crossed i can get my body to allow it. pain and blurred vision are much better. no sandpaper eyelids. heaven! i'm in heaven. giggle.
going to grab a book and read since i am not needed today. catching the rays and sunning myself. today holds the promise of more sun. tomorrow pretends it will rain. my bones say it won't rain. drought time again here in cali.
your smile is yours. you decided to bring it out of mothballs and dust it off. not me. i did nothing. you did it all and don't you forget it!!! giggle hugs. each person chooses for themselves. you could have done this without me being here. never forget your happiness is your choice for the day, no one elses. i am honored by your words, however, i do not have the power, you do.
peace,
blue
ps. i am sorry to hear your hubby has heart issues. they can be quite scary. sending healing, soft, harmonious drum beats for his heart to follow. remind him to breath fully. his heart needs that extra kick of oxygen in every deep breath.
hi glojer! giggle.

Old 01-09-2012, 09:50 AM   #94
Veteran
(female)

monalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB User

hello just wanted to pop in and say hello......hope all are doing good!

hugs MonaLisa..ox

Old 01-09-2012, 12:35 PM   #95
Senior Veteran
(female)

Glojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB User

Hi shaddow, blue and monalisa,

What a beautiful day. Blue sounds like a good plan to go sunning and reading a book. We have such cold weather here now, but my eyes are burning like it is spring with allergies. I just use OTC eyedrops. So glad you are getting some relief for your poor eyes.

shaddow, what a beautiful smile you have. All smiles are beautiful and I am glad you chose to show yours. I was always telling my children when they would get upset over something someone said or did, or something that happened to them that they didn't think was right. Don't give anyone or anything or event the power to control you, just think positive and keep smiling. When you let someone or something upset you, you give up your control of your own emotions. I try to practice what I preach....and I do a pretty good job of it, but it is easier in my 'old' age.....giggle! So keep that smile on your face, people will wonder what you are up to doing!

monalisa, good to hear from you. Hope you are doing well. I see your hugs and thank you's, that is very nice.

Glojer

The following user gives a hug of support to Glojer:
monalisa24 (01-10-2012)
The Following User Says Thank You to Glojer For This Useful Post:
monalisa24 (01-10-2012)
Old 01-09-2012, 04:09 PM   #96
(female)

Hi Blue, Glojer and MonaLisa
Heres hoping you all had a good day,
Sorry to here that your eyes are so bad Glojer,hope they feelbetter soon, what good advice you gave your children and thank you for shareing it.I will try to remember your wise words.

Blue I am pleased your eyes are better and I will also keep my fingers crossed for you.
You are wise,and I thank you for shareing your wisdom with me, sometimes it just takes someone wise like you to spell it out and then you realise that the answer was there all the time, but you just did not see it, and maybe never find it
Thank you for soft drum beats for my hubby, his heart is beating much to fast.... a while ago it was missing a beat hospital sorted that out.

So nice to hear from you MonaLisa , how is your head now? so hope it is better. How has your day been? mine has been a bit mixed up, fine one minuite not the next, but that is better than a totally rubbish day.
Take care all of you.

Sunshine and smilesand big hugs

Shaddow

Old 01-10-2012, 06:03 AM   #97
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User

hi girls,
uncross your fingers shaddow. still allergic to the drops. stopped. worth a try, oh well.
today is a busy rough day so i will be short. glad you are having days that go up and down, sure beats a headlong rush down, yes? giggle. re-lighting the candle just in case.
my heart sings with joy for you. your words humble me, yet i do get what you mean and you are most welcome. always happy to share what i have learned from the wise person who pointed down this path and said see that? no, i had not seen that path. lined with flowers and trees, sun streaming thru the branches. now i see it every day. i like it!!
i may fade away as the week continues. i have a procedure on my obturator nerve friday and must quit some of my meds for it. arthritis and i will be cuddling and he tends to put me in a sour state of mind. giggle. so, if i fade, no worries. after friday i will be good as gold again. giggle. can't wait to have my fanny zapped. it helps so much!
i know glojer and mona will be here for you as well as the rest of the kids on the block.
i shall not leave my post, my candle and drum in hand.
peace,
blue

The following user gives a hug of support to bluelakelady:
shaddow (01-10-2012)
Old 01-10-2012, 11:10 AM   #98
Veteran
(female)

monalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB User

Hey girls...im ok,,i guess ..hurting all over for awhile now..an now my Girl is home today she woke in pain crying says her mid section hurts very bad, i think its trapped gas an her period coming but as we all know the gas part is painful, an yes she also has fibro, well both my kids do,... her that will be 19 on the 17th,.. an my son that's 24..

btw my step son im 99.999% sure he also has it,,,,weird huh,,ya know just seems weird since Ive moved into this house 3 plus yrs ago..that hes also showing verrry strong signs of having Fibro,,yes im pretty sure hes had it all his life too,... by what my husband describes what kind of a baby he was. ...also the pain that child is in all the time...need to get him checked out ....

just is weird if i didn't know better seems like, why?? could this be air born? or other??? but i know its not ..

anyways wanted to say hi..im off to run some errands...it looks like snow too...Yuck!..ttys sorry i haven't chatted in awhile,
i do read you guys stuff tho...

hope all can have a pain free day..hugs

love all my friends here..Monalisa..

The following user gives a hug of support to monalisa24:
shaddow (01-10-2012)
Old 01-10-2012, 03:43 PM   #99
(female)

Hi Blue Hi MonaLisa
SOOOOOOOO sorry that meds did not work, yes it was worth a try,Hugs are comming your way from me. I shall be thinking of you all week and hoping that the pain fades soon.
SOOOOOOOO sorry to here that your daughter and son both have fibro and maybe your stepson to, you have literally stopped me in my tracks, made me think, also sorry to hear that you are in so much pain.

It has been another on/off day for me pain wise and emotionally, really I have been all over the place. I put it down to the bad pain I had during the night, so pleased it had eased by the time I got up, which for me was really early as it was only 10am usually it is nearer noon
Again I thank you Blue, with all the pain you have you are still thinking of others.

I tried to put into action what Glojer said when something/someone hurts you dont let it spoil your day, or let it take your day away from you, well I did try and it did work for the best part, so thank you again Glojer,

I shall send you a mental picture of a little robin that frequents our garden, and when the sparrows feed from the fat balls I put out it flys down and eats the crumbs that fall on the ground.
I am quite sure it is the same Robin that is here each year , I am hopeful that it will nest in the bird box that is hidden amoungst the creaper that grows over our garden shed.

So loads of hugs and happy thoughts comming your way.

Hope your Wednesday is as pain free as possible.

Sunshine and smiles,

Shaddow

The following user gives a hug of support to shaddow:
monalisa24 (01-10-2012)
Old 01-11-2012, 06:53 AM   #100
Facilitator
(female)

hi shaddow,
thank you for your hugs. i feel them. your wish for a better day today will come true. i have a massage today. they opened the whole day for me, no time limit. i am so fortunate to have people who love me taking care of me. as i sit here on my heating pad my mind wanders to later when i will be in a room scented with oils, warm as toast, buddha watching over us, and me naked on the massage table being lathered in scented oils and creams by the loving hands of lotus and zen. a part of me lives for those weekly massages. giggle. i feel balanced and centered after along with just feeling better all over.
i agree with glojer and never let a negative ninny ruin my day. glad it worked for you. keep practicing for each time there is less residue of their words stuck to you. when someone says something nasty to me i offer them a hug. giggle. blows their mind. i figure if they are lashing out at me something is wrong for them and maybe a hug will help. sure helps me. giggle.
i grabbed another candle, one for you, one for mona. depression bites rocks! thank you for the visual and the robin. my land is wildlife protected and we feed the birds daily. we have a lot of birds and critters and bugs. today i will wear red and be the robin in the tree singing her pretty song.
peace and hugs to you all,
blue

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: bluelakelady
monalisa24 (01-11-2012), shaddow (01-11-2012)
The Following User Says Thank You to bluelakelady For This Useful Post:
monalisa24 (01-11-2012)
Old 01-11-2012, 09:20 AM   #101
Senior Veteran
(female)

Hi shaddow and blue and monalisa,

Thank you for the beautiful Robin, we have them here in spring. They are the one bird that does not bother me when they fly. They glide along so nice and don't flit and make that flapping sound. Yes, I am weird, I have a bird phobia, have had it all my life. I think it is called ornithrophobia or something like that. I like watching them though when they are on the outside and I am on the inside. Oh and hummingbirds don't bother me, they are like bees. Like everything else, it got worse as I aged...giggle!

Today braveman and I are off to my brothers for lunch. The family tries to discreetly check on him since his roommate D died in Nov. I don't know who is having a worse time of it me or my brother. Anyway his health isn't as good as it should be and I worry that he is being over medicated or even worse has some dementia starting. He has always been a fairly private person and I am his little sister and he always had to take care of me. He was always the responsible one while I just followed along. I was very small and shy. Anyway it is hard for me to get into his private affairs so I don't have the info or answers I want. It now is just the two of us, our parents and other family are pretty much gone. Luckily he has been a great brother and a great Uncle to my kids and everyone loves him and wants to help him. Now if he will just let us.

We give a lot of advice around here, trying to help people. So try to put into motion all those action plans we gave you shaddow. Just a little at a time and eventually it won't be so hard. When people are rude to me, I kill them with kindness. I tell them I know they must be having a bad day and I hope it gets better. I ask them to please try to smile and make themselves feel better and offer them a happy day. Sometimes it makes them feel better, but it always makes me feel better that I didn't let someone control or ruin my day and maybe I helped someone.

Monalisa, hope you are feeling better today. I'm sending some good healing energy to you.

Glojer

The following user gives a hug of support to Glojer:
monalisa24 (01-11-2012)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glojer For This Useful Post:
monalisa24 (01-11-2012), shaddow (01-11-2012)
Old 01-11-2012, 12:34 PM   #102
Veteran
(female)

thx for the love all you fibro sistas......ox....

today is not a good one tho, dont know if its the fibro being extra bad or a virus,,we can never tell can we, my side hurts bad ,but my throat is hurting some, but it could be the fibro cause i rarely get a sore throat.,,,did some cleaning, laundry, vacuumed which kicks me butt but it must get done, need to clean the powder room down here an still take a shower ...so wanted to pop in an say hi...hope all is well today

hugs an love ...Monalisa..ox..

Old 01-11-2012, 04:36 PM   #103
(female)

Hi all so sorry this is going to be a very quick reply, I did try to send one and it would not go for some reason, and it is so late my bed is calling me.
massage sounds wonderful. sorry you are in so much pain Monialisa hope you feel better tomorrow,hope you had a great lunch with your brother,
Huggs to all,sleep well.
smiles and sunshine
Shaddow

The following user gives a hug of support to shaddow:
monalisa24 (01-12-2012)
Old 01-12-2012, 06:59 AM   #104
Facilitator
(female)

hi girls,
may we all be gifted with a day of utter perfection.
peace,
blue

The following user gives a hug of support to bluelakelady:
monalisa24 (01-12-2012)
Old 01-12-2012, 03:18 PM   #105
(female)

Hi Blue, MonaLisa and Goljer

Well Blue I have been thinking of you today having that wonderful massage I truely cant emagine how fantastic that must be, can you ask lotus and Zen to pop by mine and do the same for me please,will be so grateful.
Your song must be as pretty if not more so than the robin, did you enjoy your day, I really hope so.
I went out into the garden today and spotted some small daises still in flower usually they die right back in the autum, but these couple are next to the fence and so had some protection, they look a little bedragled but never the less they are in flowes still, had fallen over or the wind had caught them but how lovely to see them. these are a small reletive of the chrysanthemum, the flower is only the sise of your thumb nail white with a yellow centre.
I just had a thought someone happening on the board by accident and reading this may think that this is a gardening board***

Hi Monalisa how are you today? am sending you loads of hugs, and wishing you had a good day today With not so much housework to do. How is your throat is it better ?Take care of you.

Hi Glojer
Moths are the one thing I dislike because they are so erratic,but I love butterflies they seem daintier, yes you may be thinking that I am a bit strange as these are so alike well that is just me.
:Now we are on the wildlife board.
How was lunch and how was your brother, am hoping that he is well.

Today has been an odd day for me, felt like I did not have enough room in my chest my ribs felt squashed up and uncomfortable not painful, my back pain was worse.Well you win some you lose some as they say.

Off to catch some zzzzzzzzzzz

Sunshine and smiles and gentle hugs,

Shaddow

Closed Thread