It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2012, 06:27 AM   #106
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User
Re: Ck and IgM raised and nerve conduction test results

morning ladies,
doing okay today. it's fanny procedure day! you all take care of yourselves and i will see you tomorrow when my brain works better and my fanny is quiet.
have company coming for the weekend, a girlfriend nancy for a sleepover and daughter jess saturday for some hot tub time. martha is coming up so us girls will be hanging out doing what we girls do best. laugh together.
we will all go next door to my beloved elena who just got home from the hospital. she is martha's mom. making minestroni soup for her and her hubby. saturday i will be giving her a massage. she had knee surgery and her leg and neck bother her so much.
glad you have little flowers to visit shaddow. tiny treasures. i love everything that flies, crawls, slithers or walks on 4 legs. birds land on me, giggle, gotcha glojer!
sorry mona and shaddow that you are having a rough go.
wish i could send everyone here my lotus and zen.
peaceful days,
blue

Old 01-13-2012, 11:45 AM   #107
Veteran
(female)

monalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB User

Hey Shaddow, thanx for the hugs they feel great ...i didnt do any chores yesterday but the kitchen, my throat wasn't bad or my pain yesterday,,..

But today i feel terrible,,...my neck and i feel nauseated-spelling?...cleaned bathroom an did a load of clothes and not doing dinner having left overs ..,,,so im off her soon an off to take a HOT shower an then i think its couch time,,,,kids will be home soon, half day and hubby an kids have Monday off...My step daughters birthday is tomorrow 14,,shes back in Omaha tho......an then my daughter's Birthday is Tues she'll be 19...so need to find a Ipod ,,that's what she wants....trying to stay positive and keepin busy tho with this cold weather an extra naughty fibro pain..:P....hope you are doing good......

im ramblin so should close 4 now...

Hugs MonaLisa..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-13-2012, 11:48 AM   #108
Veteran
(female)

monalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB User

Have a GREAT weekend Blue.....oh how i miss my Hot tub,,,,,

wow so very nice you are making yummy soup an givin a massage for your friends,,,what a beautiful soul you are Blue!!!!!!!

..oxoxoxoxoxo

Old 01-13-2012, 02:52 PM   #109
Senior Veteran
(female)

Glojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB User

Hi Ladies,

I have made it back. Lunch with my brother was nice, but I am worried about him. I just have to take it one day at a time. Yesterday was haircut day and we had snow. Of course we did, because I had to go out. The roads were not good at all, but I didn't have that far to go. They were passable, but icky!

This change in the barometer really gets to me. I did finally sleep well last night. Of course I also took a nap this morning and I would love to fall asleep right now.....giggle! Just a couple more days and our temps will be in the 50's. I'll be better then....I think....giggle. I had so many things I wanted to do today and of course I have done nothing. That's OK there is always another day! At least I feel good, just tired from inactivity.

Leftovers for us also tonight. Put the crock pot on yesterday and we are having the leftovers tonight. A nice way to end the week. Just looked at next weeks schedule and it is going to be busy four days worth of Docs appts. Just one mine, the other 3 bravemans.

I hope everyone is doing as good as can be expected. Let's all think beautiful, peaceful and pain free thoughts.

Glojer

The following user gives a hug of support to Glojer:
monalisa24 (01-13-2012)
Old 01-13-2012, 04:21 PM   #110
(female)

shaddow HB Usershaddow HB Usershaddow HB User

Hi Hi & Hi all everywhere,

Soup sounds lovely just the thing for these cold days, so love homemade soup they taste different every time I make some cos I just put in whatever I have, do you do same?
I have never been in a hot tub but it sounds fun and having friends and family over brill.
Best wishes for birthday girls, hope they have lovely days and you find an ipod. The cold always makes me ach, so roll on the summer. Sorry you are not feeling the best Monalisa hope tomorrow is a better day for you, am sending you more gentle hugs.
My best wishes to braveman and you,I will be thinking of you next week.
Gosh you do have a lot on your plate,braveman and brother, to worry about, dont forget to take time out for you as well.

We went to see our daughter this evening, her hubby works late on a fri, till 11pm( daughter with twins porley son) they had to say goodby to their dog yesterday, he was 15 and was failing fast,well our daughter is so upset we were both sobbing, she is such a lovely girl/woman age 39 but she will always be my little girl, our grandson was so good and his speach is comming on,he can say about 10 words now, he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooo lovely .Do you get the impression I love him.
I am thinking beautiful,peaceful pain free thoughts and sending same over to you all.

sunshine and smiles

Shaddow

Old 01-14-2012, 07:16 AM   #111
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User

hi girls,
yes shaddow my soups are never the same twice. nothing i make is ever the same twice. don't use recipes, just my imagination. took some to my pain doc vernetta.
going to keep it short and be careful of my fanny. got 7 shots of steroids and don't remember a thing about it except waking up and nothing hurt anywhere. delightful.
i will have to watch my moods, she put quite a bit in so i will get totally energized and a bit aggressive in 2 days. lasts about a week. found out why my obturator nerve is so unhappy. i had an implant placed and it is attached to the obturator on both sides. vernetta says it may heal and to leave it in. it's been 5 years. unless it gets really bad i will keep my implant cause it prevents me from wetting my pants or having drippage, or those lovely laugh and pee moments. giggle.
taking care of the people i choose to love is a joy. found her in the outdoor kitchen with her little walker. no massage just soup, hugs and love. thank you for the compliment mona. blush. sending you a hot tub invite. drop in anytime.
be well everyone and shaddow you kiss those little twins for me. yea, other peoples kids are addicting. giggle. i call my grandkids OPK's. they laugh.
peace all,
blue

The following user gives a hug of support to bluelakelady:
monalisa24 (01-16-2012)
Old 01-14-2012, 10:59 AM   #112
Senior Veteran
(female)

Glojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB User

Hi everyone,

My soups are the same, not two are alike. I do follow a recipe....sort of. Shaddow, grandchildren are the best. I love my two children dearly, but like I was told before they were born, you can't imagine how you feel about those grandchildren. And it is true. Told my daughter in law the other day I was having withdrawal symptoms from the 3 year old, haven't spent much time with him lately. She quickly replied, I can fix that. He is so so much like our son, and the 9yr. old is so like his mother. We can't wait to see who this third one is going to look like. What a combination he will be.

Getting ready to clean the spare bedroom it is loaded with Christmas wrapping things and clothes for the goodwill etc. Got to clear it out so there will be room for all the other 'stuff' I will need to put in there when I don't have anymore room.....giggle.

So fibro friends, I have to get going before I lose the mood to get something done.

Hope everyone is well,
Glojer

monalisa24 (01-16-2012)
Old 01-14-2012, 04:17 PM   #113
(female)

Hi lovely people,
I am so pleased that when you woke you were pain free, and I shall pray that it all will be good for you Blue.BIG HUG I love the OPK's not heard it before, thank you for the kiss I shall plant it on their dear little heads when next I see therm. Spoke to their mum this eve, she sounded ok which was good.
Me, I cough and pee,.... oh to reach middle age only to discover that things dont seem to work right anymore.
Goljer my best wishes to the expectant mun, how brillant another grandchild.Am loving the clear out for other stuff.

I have had a relaxing day today, ready for the relaxing day tomorrow.I must admit I really do miss the hustle and bustle of family life 'sometimes'
Mona hope you are ok, wishing you well.

Happy thoughts, and warmest wishes.

Sunshine and smiles

Shaddow

The following user gives a hug of support to shaddow:
monalisa24 (01-16-2012)
Old 01-14-2012, 04:44 PM   #114
Senior Veteran
(female)

I am finished for the day.....hooray! I did quite a bit, just have a few more things to do. Like make the curtains for the window and cover the lampshade with matching material and frame up all the pictures I have and then hang those pictures......giggle.....giggle.....NO I will not get all that done any time soon. I think I have had the curtain material for, oh how old is the oldest grandson, 9years now....she says laughing. It will get done some day. My main purpose was to get the 'stuff' that piled up cleared out. I did that and while I was at it, cleaned some things out of the closet. Found a box of our daughters things, you better bet that is going to her house. I do not need to be storing anything for my children anymore. Have so much junk to go to the trash. Have no idea why some of that stuff was saved. One day when I need it, I will know.....but.....it will be gone....giggle. Still feel decent after several trips up and down the steps....thank you fibro. All the while Braveman is watching football. That is American football Shaddow, not what you all across the pond call football....giggle...I don't think it matters what it is called where. When men want to watch it they are mesmerized, you can't get through to them. At least Braveman is that way.

Peace and pain free days my friends,
Glojer

monalisa24 (01-16-2012)
Old 01-15-2012, 02:56 PM   #115
(female)

Hi everyone,
My hubby did that today and again now,watching football, not that wot you call football there accross the pond this is the game where a tap on the shin means that the firstaider is called on to administer a wet spounge to the player who is rolling around the ground in pain then once the magic sponge has done its work off he runs as good as new, ho ho giggle.
So pleased fibro stayed away for you today Glojer, hope it lasts. I also have stored, some of my youngests 'stuff' no idea why. My middle daughter sends games an toys for me to keep at mine for when grand daughters come to stay, she says well it's to good to throw away.......

Hope you are feeling ok Blue, I am thinking of you and send healing thoughts,
We went to daughters for tea, had a lovely time.

Lots of pain now, worse I have ever had inshoulder and down right arm.Off for some zzz
Take care
Shaddow.

monalisa24 (01-16-2012)
Old 01-17-2012, 11:41 AM   #116
Facilitator
(female)

hi shaddow,
hope today finds you feeling delightful and content. doing much better, giggle. well, except for failed flying lessons again.
ladies i am so glad my brother is not into sports. giggle.
just wanted to pop in and say hi. time to move about.
peace,
blue

The following user gives a hug of support to bluelakelady:
monalisa24 (01-17-2012)
Old 01-17-2012, 03:06 PM   #117
(female)

Hi everyone,
Well I am off to Dr tomorrow at last, and I have a load of questions to put to her. I have been telling her for months that I could not feel my toes and the side of my r leg also feels odd, and you guessed I really got the impression that she did not believe me, well she now has the results of the nurve conduction test, so maby she will pay a little attention now. And I am in the right frame of mind to put her straight.

You all know what I mean, when you have very little sleep and what you do get is disturbed, and the pain is getting you down, when you rest up it seems to take an age to get going, then you do to much because you feel ok and you overdo things and your back to where you started. It can really get you down if you dont watch out. I know when I am really down I start to do something and before I realise I am trying to do 1/2 dozen things at once and not finishing anything.

Well that is where I am at the moment. But I am still trying to put a smile on my face an kid everyone that everything in the garden is rosey.

And I shall be looking out for that light of yours Blue.

I hope you are all having a happy day.

Sending you sunshine
Shaddow

monalisa24 (01-18-2012)
Old 01-18-2012, 06:26 AM   #118
Facilitator
(female)

hi shaddow,
it's mid afternoon where you are, giggle, i think. how did the doc visit go?
yes i know those days a bit too well, giggle. bummer you are not sleeping well. have had a bit of that the past 2 nights to remind me i don't like it very much. i pace myself and that helps. tho there are days i forget who i am and go for it. worth the price later, giggle. pain and i are old, old friends. fatigue too. tho they do get jealous if i give one more attention than the other. giggle. little brats!
i am lounging outside the cave in a recliner reading a book by candle light. i am thinking happy thoughts of you and your doc communicating, learning and planning the next step in your health care together. may it be so.
peace,
blue

The Following User Says Thank You to bluelakelady For This Useful Post:
shaddow (01-18-2012)
Old 01-18-2012, 03:28 PM   #119
(female)

Hi Blue
Thank you for your kind words.

Talk about communicating, learning and planning next steps a BIG FAT ZERO
Well I am thinking that my Dr and I are going to part company in the not to distant future, she tried to hurry me, and when I told her I had an app to see the dr tomorrow at the hospital she simply said to ask them and to tell them what was happening. One thing she did do was arrange a fasting glucose and cholesterol test , so next Tuesday at 8pm I shall only have water untill Wed morning, it is not a glucose tolerance blood test. I am unsure if there is a differance. Hubby has said for a while that I should change Dr, and for once I do believe he is right
So tomorrow I shall be asking all my questions and I shall write then all down in a moment.

I am so worried about twins mum, I really do think that she is depressed,am seeing her tomorrow so will try to get her to see her Dr. I shall be looking after our one and only grandson while she takes his twin sister for her swimming lesson. Oh what joy he can make my troubles seem so small, and put a smile on my face.

I so so thank you for your happy thoughts and the candle I may still need it for a little longer if tomorrow goes as bad as today did. But I am smlilng. Just think I may have to be more assertive.

Here's hoping you have a good nights sleep tonight, and a lovely pain free day tomorrow.

sunshine and smiles

Shaddow

Old 01-19-2012, 06:08 AM   #120
Facilitator
(female)

hi shaddow,
very sorry things did not go well. i must agree with hubby, fire her and find another. a doctor with no ears is a doctor with no brain. hope you are much more aggressive today with the other doc. you have to be your own advocate in your health care. you can be demanding without being nasty. tho sometimes nasty works too, giggle. i can be very nasty in the sweetest way. sarcasm dripping off me like drops of honey.
enjoy your time with your grandson and i will light another candle for your daughter. sad to see our kids dealing with the same things we are. depression is so lonely and dark. i hope she listens to her mommy and goes to the doc. as a mom i never shut up, giggle, well i do as soon as you give me my way, giggle. i'm the mom so i win! every time! i tell my kids that too. they laugh. me too. but i still get my way!!!
i am doing pretty good. sore ribs, to be expected after my icarus flight. cleaned house yesterday to take my mind off the pain. it worked. later when it returned i was able to smile and say, yea, but look at my house! worth it! giggle. the pain was already there, did not make it any worse by being a busy bee. in fact i think the intense lifting and shoving helped loosen me up a bit.
last night was a short night. my brothers son called at 11 last night, waking me. i asked him where he thought his dad was at 11 pm. we laughed. my brother goes to bed at 9 every night. then at 5 a.m. my son called. did you text me mom? me, at 5 in the morning? no way. use your logic son. son, so sorry momma. go back to sleep. yea, right! giggle. so, i am up early early. kids, giggle!
going to my youngest grandsons basketball game this saturday and spend time with the family. i missed all his soccer games, or football as you all say. giggle. i am not missing all of his basketball games. even making 1 counts! they remember.
i feel tiny drops of rain in the air. oh, please mother nature may we have a drink?
time to walk about and do my deep breathing.
peace,
blue

Closed Thread