It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2012, 03:06 PM   #121
(female)

shaddow HB Usershaddow HB Usershaddow HB User
Re: Ck and IgM raised and nerve conduction test results

Hi Blue

Well rheumatology Dr so nice and listened, and explained, and is going to get me referred to a neurologist so no need for me to stress. Last night I printed out a list of what I wanted to ask about, so when he had finished I gave him my list. He said that I proberly would not find out why or what caused the neuropathy. Blood counts still a little high but he said that they were nothing to worry about.He said that there was no need for him to see me again.

I did not get to see my grandson after, his dad was home so we were not needed. Tomorrow evening we are going to spend some time with them as their dad is working late and I like to go if I can to keep her company.
Do hope your ribs are better,what do you mean about icarus flight?

Off to get some sleep!!!! if at all possible, ach after stress of today.

You have a good day.

sunshine and smiles
Shaddow

The following user gives a hug of support to shaddow:
monalisa24 (01-21-2012)
Old 01-20-2012, 06:53 AM   #122
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User

hi shaddow,
mythology. icarus and his father made wings to fly. his son didn't listen to dad and flew too close to the sun so his wings melted and he fell to earth. whenever i fall i say i failed flying lessons again, got to close to the sun. giggle. just ways i joke about my life to make me laugh at it all.
glad your visit went well. can't say i totally agree about never knowing why you got neuropathy, but i could be wrong. it took a few years to find out what caused mine, but find out i did. mine is from sjogrens damage to nerves.
enjoy your evening with your daughter and grandbabies. hope you were able to breath deep and drop off to deep sleep. stress sure does mess with the body. instant pain. even happy stress does that to my body. sending you strong healing energy from my friend redwood tree as she dances in the rain and fog. she is loving the rain, giggle, me too!
peace,
blue

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-20-2012, 03:50 PM   #123
(female)

Hi Blue
Well things did not turn out as I expected , grandson was admitted to hospital this morning (Fri) so daughter and son in law were down the hospital with him till late, my daughter has come home with twin sister and dad is stopping the night at the hospital.
We are having grandaughter tomorrow to make things a little easier for them,It is such a worry .
Icarus, of course, I think I was on another planet when I read it,but saying that, I think I am most of the time, either that or away with the fairies. I hope your ribs are better real soon. I have not had an icarus moment for a while, trips but not hit the deck.
So pleased you got your rain, we need some here to. We have not planted our tree yet but he is in soil in a bucket so is ok. Thank you for the healing energy, shall pass some on to grandson.
Am sending rib healing thoughts and happy smiles just for you.Have a wonderful Saturday. Try to stay off the house work it's bad for your health, and your place is so shiny you are dazzling me.

sunshine and smiles

Shaddow.

Old 01-21-2012, 06:20 AM   #124
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User

hi shaddow,
thank you for the smiles and energy. sending more for grandson. poor little guy. i will focus on him today. staying home. fell again last night so will be missing my grandsons basketball game. my body thinks it's autumn (fall) giggle. if u don't hear from me for a day or so no worries. sitting here hurts my ribcage. tweaked it again during last nights fall. i am so graceful!
may the rains fall soon so you can plant your tree.
peace,
blue

The Following User Says Thank You to bluelakelady For This Useful Post:
shaddow (01-22-2012)
Old 01-21-2012, 08:44 AM   #125
Veteran
(female)

monalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB Usermonalisa24 HB User

Prayers your way Blue an shaddow.........ox

The Following User Says Thank You to monalisa24 For This Useful Post:
shaddow (01-22-2012)
Old 01-22-2012, 03:09 PM   #126
Senior Veteran
(female)

Glojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB User

Hi Ladies, Been AWOL, just so busy taking braveman to his docs and taking care of lots of things. Sorry to hear about your grandson shaddow, I will add the little guy to my prayers. And I send energy to his parents and to you and your hubby as you help out and work through this.

Glojer

The following user gives a hug of support to Glojer:
shaddow (01-23-2012)
Old 01-22-2012, 03:36 PM   #127
(female)

Hi both
My prayers for you Blue, and gentle hugs comeing your way,so sorry that you will miss grandsons basketball game, hope you have a better night, and are able to get some sleep to help you heal.
Thank you Blue and Monalisa, grandson is out of hospital now, they pump fluids into him and as soon as he can keep a little food down they send him home. saw him, he looks so pale and not well at all.
I am 'worried' but fine.

Take care all,

Shaddow

Old 01-23-2012, 03:48 PM   #128
(female)

Hi Glojer
Thank you for your prayers and energy I really need some. Hope you and braveman are doing ok, I send you hugs. grandson is not to bad, I have not seen him since Sun, he is so susceptible to all the viruses and bugs,very worring.
My daughter seems a little better, so pleased.

You take care Glojer

Best wishes and prayers for Blue

Shaddow

Old 06-21-2012, 01:43 PM   #129
Inactive
(female)

Rhaquel HB UserRhaquel HB UserRhaquel HB UserRhaquel HB User

Hi Shadow. I have had multiple foot surgeries, lots of nerve involvement. You really don't appreciate a body part until it misbehaves. And our poor feet have to carry all the weight forward.

I know we think that it would be so much better if people could see our disabilities, but it wouldn't because we would then feel even more different from everyone. Last night I saw a show about someone called the "Bubble man". His skin had formed large tags, most the size of grapes, and so stacked upon eachother that they were interfereing with his breatheing. The sight of that poor man made me count my blessings. And his problems were not just cosmetic.

It's easy to feel like sitting at the bottom of the emotional waves that come our way. We just have to try to keep blocking out the negative emotions. I did spend a lot of years resenting my husband's lack of empathy, and I thought I would be so much better off on my own, in a small place that I could easily take care of. But now I find myself very alone, so try to count your blessings, as much as posiible.

It would be nice if we could give everyone on earth this fibro for a month every so often, and they could see how they are holding up after 28 days! They would know how tough we really are, right? I'm afraid the murder rate might go up, tho. They would put us on the local news and say...."Oh my gosh, check out this true hero! She's been putting up with this for decades!"

Then in my fantasy world (I'm laughing about this inside), the follow up story would be interviews with doctors who doubted me..."Well, Dr. Full-of-yourself, now that you've had a month of this, how do you feel about the way you've been misjudging your patients?"
Doctor Full-of-it has not been allowed any pain meds, nor has she had any help with her sleep, and she is so humbled.

I quite enjoy my fantasy life.

Last edited by Rhaquel; 06-21-2012 at 01:48 PM.

Closed Thread