It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Fibromyalgia Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2012, 07:24 AM   #121
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User
Re: fibro fog feast

hi annie
school? bravo for you! no way could i do that now. i love to paint and carve wood. so does my sis woodswalker. she can carve!!!
i was on meds 17 years ago and gained so much weight. i quit finally after i was worse off with the extra weight. now i am back down to 130 and my feet don't hurt anymore. you could try dandilion tea to drink and soak your feet in. reduces swelling and helps you pee out the water weight from meds.
when is easter? giggle. i seldom look at a calendar.
peace,
blue

math for art? okay.

The following user gives a hug of support to bluelakelady:
annie193 (04-06-2012)
The Following User Says Thank You to bluelakelady For This Useful Post:
annie193 (04-06-2012)
Old 04-06-2012, 09:33 AM   #122
Senior Veteran
(female)

WoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB User

Bravo annie!! school at our age is brave! My brain is so mushed up I don't think I'd cut it.
Heck, I couldn't even learn a new line of work. Failed at that about 2 years ago, my mind just would not let me remember some things. Of course those things mattered to the boss. But at least they laid me off instead of firing me.

Yo sis! figured you were sleeping your trip off. Time to heal is always a good thing to have isn't it. Bummer about your neighbor but i bet his spirit is soaring.
Take your plaquenil like a good girl. It's never fun taking stuff you don't want. But if it works is what matters 'eh.

Yep I think Glojer is sitting on her nest taking care of her family.
It's sunny and cool, good porch carving weather. just might do that!
Have a pain free, fun day

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-06-2012, 02:15 PM   #123
Senior Veteran
(female)

Glojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB User

Hi Ladies,
Welcome annie193 and mom477, always great to see new faces and make new friends on the board. Fibrofriends are the ones that understand and no explanation. Ditto what Woodwalker said about sharing and whining too.

Well my DIL is still waiting for the baby to say let me out of here! She wants a natural delivery so bad, after 2 c-sections this is her last opportunity. She says she will wait until Apr. 18th, the doc gives her until Apr. 25th and she was originally scheduled for her C-section Apr. 11th. Please Lord help me to make it through all the changes. I know it is harder on her waiting and carrying the weight and oh goodness, peeing every few minutes.....giggle.....but this waiting to know when I am going to be called into action with the other two grandsons. Well, let's just say my fibro doesn't like trying to keep everything ready for the last minute call.

Blue, sorry to hear about your friend Pete, he is soaring with the angels now. Those pesky receipts have a way of disappearing just when we need them. Keep fighting that immune system, it is worth it.

WW, you by any chance find my house payment bill in that pile you found your letter under. I looked and looked and looked again for it, and never did find it. I keep all my bills in a basket, the minute they come in the door. I don't even open them sometimes, just put them in the basket and open them when I am ready to pay them. I guess it will show up sometime. Not like I can't pay it anyway, just did it online.

annie, hooray for you, back to school. Keeping those brain cells alive, way to go. And yes math for art?!?

Braveman has been talking to me the whole time I have been writing this. He has been telling me about the change in channels for our cable TV. Oh, I wish that is all I had to worry about. Oh now he just called to verify the date they are going to be changed....just like a man, worried about his cable TV.

Hope you are all well, pain free days everyone,
Glojer

Old 04-10-2012, 06:52 AM   #124
Senior Veteran
(female)

WoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB UserWoodsWalker HB User

Hi Ladies! (how come none of the guys join us?)
Hope you all survived your holiday weekend. It about wore me out! And it hasn't slowed down yet!! I think I'm going to take tomorrow off from life and sleep in.

Glo, I look and looked and couldn't find you house bill yet. I still have 2 piles to go tho.
Has anyone else become more "unorganized" with FM? It seems to get worse...funny tho, my Mom used to make piles too...OMG I'm turning into my mother!! LOL

Don't ya just hate waiting for those babies to arrive. We got rid of cable some time ago. Our channels never change now.

Hey sis, you recovered yet?? hope your body is accepting your new old medicine and that it works.

Belle, annie193 and mom477....HI!

Here's to pain free days, and will someone send the warm air back, it seems to have taken a trip away from here.

Old 04-10-2012, 10:11 AM   #125
Senior Veteran
(female)

Glojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB UserGlojer HB User

Hi everyone hope you had a great Easter,

Thanks Belle for the welcome back. It seems I come and go and come and go. Still waiting for that baby to arrive.

WW thanks for looking for my bill, but they have already sent me another for next month. Funny thing about that, you pay one and they send you another right away.....giggle! I am very pile oriented myself, and can't say I am less organized with fibro than I was without.

Funny fibro fog story for all of you. Went to my endo's office and her nurse Toni, has fibro. I could tell it was one of those days for her when she called me back and I looked at her face. Then we sat down and she did the blood pressure etc. and started asking the questions. They are now on computers and they carry the little laptops with them. So as she was reviewing and asking me about my surgeries, she said you had two C-sections and I said yes and she said do you know what years those were?!?!?! We both looked at each other for a moment and I said, "Uh yes I do" and then she just shook her head and smiled and said of course you do it's your childrens birth days. She just kept going, but I think we all know what was going on in her head. We have all been there.

WW if we get our warm breezes back, I will be happy to send you some. Around July and Aug. I will be happy to send you all kinds of 'warm' weather. Read that 'warm' as HOT.

Every one take care of yourselves. Blue, keep working on your recovery. We need all of you here to help one another and offer support and laughter. That is what keeps us fibro mighties sane.

Glojer

Old 04-10-2012, 12:50 PM   #126
Facilitator
(female)

bluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB Userbluelakelady HB User

hi girls,
still recovering and adapting. just a pop in to say hi, still breathing, giggle. been in the fog for days now. funny how used to it i am. i'd be up a creek if it were not for my dear brother taking care of everything.
came out of the fog long enough to remember how to return a mail order item. did it and got the new one the same day ups picked up the other. a new fanny heater for my car!
time to go lay back down. slept today till almost noon. doing the weak, fragil, can't eat thing again. boring!!!!
peace,
blue

Old 04-18-2012, 03:36 PM   #127
Senior Veteran
(female)

Hi Everyone, just letting you all know our grand baby has arrived. He came into this world on Sun. the 15th. I can't get enough of that soft wonderful baby with that wonderful baby smell. I had the 9 and 3 year olds for three days. I love them so much, but it seemed like such a long time....giggle. I took them home Mon night and had the 3yr. old again today and will go and watch the newborn tomorrow while the three year old and his parents go to his pre school play. The other grandma who lives out of state and is here to help my DIL will go see the play, I am here and can go anytime. And rocking a new baby or going to watch the 3yr. old in a play....that's a win win for me....both are so fun. And just to prove my grandchildren are the greatest....giggle....giggle...the 3 day old newborn actually rolled over today at the pediatricians office. He has very good head control and when the doc put him on his stomach today he lift up on his arms and rolled over. The doc was speechless for awhile and said I've never seen a 3 day old do that before. Then after a few seconds he said no, actually that is quite astounding. Well, it is unusual, but what it really means is they are going to have to watch him every minute.....giggle! Our son and DIL are saying he is just a genius like we are.....giggle....giggle! I wonder what they are going to be saying in a year or two....giggle!

So my fibro friends, I am tired on top of fibro on top of......well....you get the picture. I wouldn't have it any other way though.

Peace and pain free days and wonderful soft baby hugs and smells to you all,
Glojer

Old 04-18-2012, 09:12 PM   #128
Facilitator
(female)

CONGRATS GLOJER!!!! wrote a nice note and lost it. too tired and it's late up for me. i will try again tomorrow. it's time to sleep and heal. oh, yea, just dozed off.it was a very long 2 days. i pray some aspects of today never happen again.
i give up giggle. just woke up again.
night all, sweetest of dreams,
peace,
blue

Old 04-19-2012, 05:23 PM   #129
Senior Veteran
(female)

CONGRATS!! Don't ya just love the new baby aroma...you're a fantastic grandma!
He sounds like quite the little powerhouse.

SIS sorry to hear you're feeling...well...a little blue. It'll pass, hang tight my friend.

Me, it's been quite the busy week. With appointments, play time, a little project or 2 and paperwork...boy do I hate paperwork. Tomorrow is a down day for me, don't want to push the limits and end up more sore than the norm.

Keep pain free all!

Old 04-20-2012, 06:51 AM   #130
Facilitator
(female)

hi sis,
i have cleansed myself of the black energy i allowed myself to take for a friend. she is almost 13 and won her case not to see her molesting birth father ever again. no more court ordered supervised visits!!! it's a long sad story with a happy ending we hope. going over next month to sleep over and my little friend is taking a day off school. the family wants to celebrate my birthing day for me and with me. i am honored.
no back surgery. it's the sjogrens and it has inflammed my whole spine. oh well, worth a try. did not like him anyway. surgeons crack me up. talk about a god complex! had a great lunch with daughter amy and the girls. worth the trip just for that!
be it fibro fog or just good blocking i am glad i remember little of that night 10 years ago when my phone rang.
love you sis. thanks. so glad you are getting to be busy like a bee in spring. soon i will join you. got jack and the grand babies coming to play sunday. time to dust off tonka and ride, baby, ride!! giggle.
peace,
blue

Old 04-20-2012, 10:18 AM   #131
Senior Veteran
(female)

Good Morning fibro friends,

Stopping in to tell you how adorable that baby is.....giggle! Of course I think that. WW sounds like you have been busy yourself. When things settle here and I get a couple days rest, I will start going through the pile of papers on my table. It is getting higher and higher. The desk is another story....giggle! I agree, I hate paperwork. I think that is why I hated being a secretary or assistant, back in the day. My favorite job, other than new home sales, was PBX or phone operator. Answer and transfer and it was gone, no paperwork to sort through and answer and deal with. Sending you positive energy to help you get it done. Thank you, you have me blushing. I try to be a good grandma. Those babies make it easy.

Blue, sorry the surgery and doc didn't work out for you. Don't give up on all the options out there. I am sending healing and feelgood energy to you. So glad things worked out for your 13 yr. old friend. What a sad way for her to start her life. Off to take braveman to the docs. We have rain and that low pressure 'junk' again. Headaches and more headaches. Thank you higher power for ibuprofen and aspirin....giggle.....the least he can do for creating those low pressures.

Love and peace and pain free days everyone,
Glojer

Closed Thread